Chapter 10

(Chey POV)

(Roscoe w/ Desean)

I sat at the booth glancing over the menu, I sighed when I didn't find nothing I really wanted to eat, I moved my menu back down to the table to reach my ice tea, I took a sip and noticed desean glancing over his Gucci shades. "What?????" I looked at him while setting down my ice tea. "Lemme ask something....why you so hostile,i mean i get you gotta be tough and all that but I ain't tryna do nothing to hurt you, try to be a bit friendlier???" He glanced over me. I blinked and took another sip of tea.

The waitress stopped by the table and glanced over at DeSean I noticed her face went from friendly to thirsty real quick. I peeked over at DeSean to see if he was gonna catch on to her. He was too busy looking at his menu. "Hello Y'all. What yall ordering today" she was popping her gum and glancing over desean.

"Lemme get a chicken & waffle special with extra syrup and a another refill on my soda...and what you want babygirl???" He looked at me and smiled. The waitress facial expression went straight salty. She rolled her eyes and turned to me. "Lemme get a chicken sandwich anddd a peach mango green tea...make that iced actually." I smiled and she walked off. Desean started laughing and chewing on his gum.

"Damn. I didn't mean to piss her off she was just being too thirsty staring at me like I'm her fave ice cream or something" he chuckled, I shooked my head and laughed.

Desean POV

Damn...I'm catching feelings hella quick.....

I sat there eating my food while looking at chey, seeing her face and her cute little gestures were making me feel some kinda way. Usually dudes like me never fall this hard this quick but damn I seen something in her that I ain't seen in nobody like noooobodddyyyyy. But I don't wanna run her away with tryna force a relationship on her this soon..but I'm damn sure gonna be sticking around more.

"So chey, lemme ask something...In know we just started hanging out and all that but umm...what if we hung out more like the movies or maybe to dinner...." I took a quick sip of my soda while she stared at me. "Ummm desean...I don't know you know like you said we just started hanging out and....I don't knowww..." she was playing with her straw.

"I'm saying we hanging out....get to know each other it's no rushing..I wanna get to know Chey..and I want you to know the real Desean. Yeah I rep red and I gangbang and all that but when you get to know the real me you'll see I'm a really good guy...so why not know each other better???" I looked into her eyes. She sighed. "Finee desean I guess you have a point.." she rolled her eyes and smiled.

I smirked and took another sip of my soda. I knew one of these days she was gonna be bae...I could feel it....
******
Calvin POV

"CALVIN!!! OPEN THIS DOOR CUZ, REAL TALK OPEN THE DAMN DOOR I KNOW YO ASS UP IN HERE..." I heard dre banging on my door I rolled my eyes and took my headset off. I opened the door and seen him standing there looking pissed. "What now dre????" I rolled my eyes and let him in. "What the fuck you think you doing back in town and not hitting up yo cuzzo? Not to.mention I know yo ass been lurking around chey..so what you up to now?" Dre looked at me and shooked his head.

"Nigga...it's 11:30 p.m at night and you banging on my damn door...when you know my ass got work in the morning...and yo ass at my door with some bullshit about chey...knowing damn well I ain't in the fucking mood matter of fact where the fuck you get the bright idea to even step to me cuz???" I looked at him. He knew I would fuck his ass up on sight for disrespecting but I wasn't tryna hear my aunt go off on me for kicking her baby boy ass. I sat down and looked at him.

"Look calvin, how come you back on this chey shit???" Dre sat down and cuffed his hands together. "Andre Kendrick Jackson....what the fuck does that gotta do with you??? You know damn well imma.always want chey you been knowing that shit since i moved to cali!! Like got damn worry about yo relationship matter of fact why yo ass ain't over there checking yo boy cordell I already heard the shit he did..but yo ass over here bothering me why????" I was getting pissed.

"First of all, calvin, cordell fucked up big time at this point he gotta deal with his own issues, I'm tryna stop you from fucking up yo life over a girl who clearly don't want you....I don't know how chey feels about you but I know she loves cordell?" Dre was looking at me.

If my dumb ass cuzzo knew what I did after cordell left the apartment two weeks ago he wouldn't be saying shit to me at this point. I don't know what chey wants but I know it's gotta be me...I love her and she knows that but imma chill on her for a bit and let her think about a few things..

"Cmon dre...if cordell knew she love him why the fuck did he cheat?? Like that was fucked up all that shit he was talking about being in love and respecting chey? Then his ass does this? FUCK OUTTA HEA. Me personally I know what chey wants I know what chey needs and at this point I can't fight over her like a little kid so I'm patiently waiting on her to see that I'm a good man...i ain't no little boy?" I rolled my eyes and picked my headphones back up.

"Okay cuzzo, I ain't aruging with you over this shit no more, I'm just saying don't get yo self in trouble if chey ends up liking somebody else...specially desean...." Dre got up and was getting ready to leave. I shrugged my shoulders "I ain't tripping dre.." I placed my headphones back on as a signal that he can go.

He walked out the door and I went on about my business but for some strange reason. I couldn't help but think on what the fuck the desean comment was about. Desean was one of the homies during the time me,kent, and kai use to run the streetz when younger but now to mention it. How this nigga get back in the mix???