Chapter 6

Chey POV
Location: Unknown.

I sat in the back seat of the escalade while riding to my dad house I knew things were gonna be diffrent since he doesn't know the full story of everything but I'm pretty sure my mom filled him in on it.

The car stooped and I got out, I seen my dad standing near the car with a big smile on his face..

Me: Hey dad..

Dad: hey baby girl, it's good to see you

Me : yeaah where's mom?

Dad: you know she went out shopping again with her home girls, but cmon inside so we can talk

Me: okay....

We walked inside the house and I dropped my bag by the stairs, I kicked my shoes off and sat down on the couch.

Dad: so tell me what happned...what the little nigga do to make my baby girl so upset???

Me: it's alot going on dad.

Dad: mhmm I know yo mom filled me in, it's crazy to know that shit was going on while you was only 17, I mean damn I wasn't even doing that damn much...so what this calvin boy doing?

Me: he's back in cali...we have history, since you know he is Kent and kai friend...

Dad: how my boys doing?

Me: same ole stuff....

Dad: hmmm I see so, calvin wants you back?

Me: I don't know...I don't even know, me and him stopped hanging out when he tried to break me and cordell up, he went back to new Orleans and he got into a bad accident and lost his memory now he back around kai and them and he remembered how he was to me, and now he wanna talk shit out. Excuse my language..

Dad: it's fine...so what cordell doing about this shit???

Me: cheating on me..

Dad: say what now????

Me: He cheating....well.i think he is...I don't know...

Dad: did you see him do it?

Me: no...I just sense it, he's acting totally diffrent and I don't know what's wrong with him...he's being mean and just ughhh, he changed dad...through everything this is the first time he's acted a complete asshole...

I wiped my eyes, he sighed and walked over to me and gave me a hug.

Dad: it's alright baby girl, you can stay here long as you want, no problems. And if any of them niggas come over here imma pop a cap in they ass.
*****
Kent POV

I know yall probably wondering how come I never was around my sister and brother, I was out on my grind but since I've been gone niggas been taking the liberty to fuck with my baby sis...i ain't having that bullshit no mo..

"This nigga...." I stood by cordell while he was on the floor knocked out. I dusted my hands.

**Phone rings*
Ughh shit...

I grabbed the phone and answered.

Me: hello?

Kai: where you at bruh???

Me: minding my business?

Kai: Nigga stop lying, I know yo ass at cordell house...