Chapter 17

CHEY POV

"Lawdd im confused" i sat in my living room thinking about desean and cordell. Lord knows cordell always gonna be in my heart but i cant be doing us wrong...i wanted to make sure it was going to work this time..but i still like desean...i cant have them both...

I was laying down on the couch staring at the celling when i heard a knock on my door.

Ughh who the hell knocking at 9 the morning..

I opened the door and seen desean standing there.

Desean: can we talk?

Me: you know you couldve called me..

Desean: i know but i need to do it in person... can i come in?

Me: yeaah....

I was looking at him strange. I closed the door and walked into the living room..

Me: whats up?

Desean: remember our talk a couple days ago?

Me: mhmm..

Desean: chey i love you..im being hella honest. I know you still want cordell but i cant keep this shit inside no longer. I aint never felt the way i do about you for any other girl...i cant let it go no matter how hard i try...i just cant see you without me..i want you...nobody else...i wanna show you how a real nigga treats his girl...i wanna show you how real love feels without the hurt and the shit yo other dudes took you through..

He was getting closer to me. The look in his eyes made him seem sincere..i could feel him inching closer to my body

Im i ready to start new? Can i let cordell go? is desean being 100??...

I know whatever happens or what i say gonna change everything..

I stared into desean brown eyes.

Me: you being 100 with me?

Desean: yes chey..i wouldnt bullshit...

Me: are you sure you want me??

Desean: yes chey im 100 percent sure..i love you..i love the person you are...i need you in my life..

Me: desean...i dont know...like..

Desean: aint no i dont know...

Me: it is...cordell..

Desean: what about him?

Me: me and him have history..

Desean: history always has a final chapter..history always happening everyday...why not start new with me..

Me: i dont wanna be hurt

Desean: who say i was? I never hurt the people i love...i love hard chey...i never wanna see you cry or angry about shit..i want you to be happy..

Me: can you be sure that you wont put me in danger

Desean: my street life never crosses..i dont care what happens...i always protect mines..

Me: can you honestly be sure you can love me and not just be trying to get something..

I stared into his eyes.

Desean: if i wanted that chey..that nignt we almost did..i would've. But i respected the fact you wanted to know me and not that..i love that shit..ill wait for it and ill even wait for you..

I bite my bottom lip and took a deep breath. I stood up and was in thinking mode. I could feel desean eyes watching my every move. I turned around and leaned closer towards him.

We stared into each others eyes. I could feel the energy changing..i could feel something i havent felt in a long time..everything that i was thinking disappeared. I could feel something i never felt...i needed to be honest

Desean: chey....

Me: yeah??

Desean: i know what you thinking..

Me: what?

Desean: will this work...who gonna hurt more..you or him...

Me: yeah...

Desean licked his lips, he cupped his hands around my face and started kissing me. i felt my body getting weak. He grabbed my waist and kept kissing me passionately. I placed my arms on his shoulders.

Desean: say you want me chey..admit it...

Me: desean...i..

Desean started kissing my neck. My eyes were rolling back.

Me: desean i..dont

Desean kept kissing on me. I sighed and stopped him

Me: desean...if we gonna do this i gotta be absolutely sure...

Desean: iight..what you want to do then???

Me: i don't know...

Desean: well..we can chill?

Me: yeaah..i guess...

I sat back down on the couch, desean was sitting next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

Lawd....
***************
2 hours later
DESEAN POV

I was knocked on the couch with chey. I could feel her head rested on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked down at her sleeping. I kissed her forehead.

*phone rings*

Answers*

Me: hello?

Drea: heyy cuzzo what you up too?

Me: chilling y?

Drea: have u and chey talked??

Me: yeaah...

Drea: whaat? About?

Me: mann whyy you asking she yo bestie? Why u aint ask her?

Drea: because i want to make sure you understand her situation and not being selfish?

Me: i fully understand the situation matter of fact i got the situation under control..

Drea: what you mean??

Me: you'll see but i gotta go so later.

Before drea could say anything else i hung up the phone. I seen chey eyes openning up.

Me; you good now??

Chey: yeaah..i thought you left?

Me; nahh for what???

Chey: well i dont knoww..prob had some to handle?

Me; nope nothing to do today besides be here with you?

Chey: hmm okay.

She stood up and and stretched her arms out.

Me: so what you wanna do?

Chey: what you mean?

Me: like where you wanna go? the beach? The movies?

Chey: you really trying it

Me: yup..so cmon..

I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her body.

Chey: fineee the beach i guess.

Me: cool, go ahead and get ready and ill be waiting

I smiled at her. She chuckled and walked towards her bedroom.

*************