Chapter 13

Chey POV
Location: Apartment

I turned the key to my door after desean pleaded to come back to my place since he didnt have to be at dreas till late in the afternoon. I opened the door and slung my purse down and rubbed my eyes. I seen my place was semi trashed.

"What the hell......" I walked towards the couch and seen the photo book of me and cordell pictures from high school scattered all over the living room floor. I turned around and seen desean reaching into his waistband. "Ayo you didnt set yo alarm???" He walked around towards the back. "I thought i did.....its only 2 people who know the code...and drea ass been at home all week. And i dont know about cordell..." i started picking up my clothes off the couch and floor. "So that nigga broke into yo aparment? And trashed yo shit???" He was walking towards me. "Desean i dont know he's not petty like that plus why would he do that if he already got his stuff out weeks ago???" I tried wrapping my head around different reasons and how someone could trash my place and only my damn stuff???....

I seen this note laying on the table. I picked it up and noticed the hand writing

Stay away from my man!!!!!!!!

I looked up at desean and rose my eyebrow. "Who know we went out last night???" I clutched the note in my hand. "Uhhh my homies? And drea? Thats as far as the list goes..." he shrugged his shoulders and sat down. "Okaay...." i stuffed the note into my purse. "Why you ask??? What did the note say???" He looked into my eyes. "No reason desean. And it was an old note..." i really sucked at lying. Desean could tell, i sat down and grabbed the cell phone to call the police.

Desean: dont call them. Ill have my crew look into that shit. Whatever it is somebody know how long and where we was at...

Me: desean...since you always being 100....you have anything you need to tell.me before we cross into a different relationship??

Desean: chey...okay im gonna be 100 because i am a real nigga and wont keep shit from you....i do have somebody in my past who i stopped fucking with but she aint take the hint yet...she aint crazy enough to do this shit though..but i do know yo old nigga calvin.... i heard he crazy as shit...

Me: calvin and me over we aint spoke in a long time.

Desean: nahhh i know how fine yo ass is.. if you already got me sprung and i aint even hit it yet. I can imagine how he is.

Me: well calvin is history...lets just clean up...

Desean looked at me and shooked his head. To be honest calvin was a touchy subject.....i just hope cordell wasnt stupid enough to do this to my place...
******
Cordell POV
Location: Home

I was sitting on the sofa playing 2k15 trying to beat dre's high score. To be honest i was still shocked on how the hell chey moved on that damn quick. I knew that nigga wasnt her type i dont care what people might say...its still tough to swallow that our relationship over....

Dre: nigga you too busy in dream land instead of trying to get some defense..

Me: man shut yo ass up you lucky im in thinking mode anyways...got alot on my mind.

Dre: like what? Seeing yo first love with light skin nigga 2000.

Me: man shut the hell up?

Dre: im saying...its yo fault all yo ass had to do was be around but noooo i tried telling you andrea cuzzo was a creepier.

Me: he aint me tho?

Dre: exactly the point? He gone try his hardest to keep yo girl. Nigga worse than calvin.