Chapter 9

DeSean POV
Location: Streetz Clothing Store

Yeaah I guess I left a bomb impression on chey, to be honest I was digging her alot but I knew from what Drea told me it would take a whole lot to convince her to like me. But aye I'm always down for a fight.

I was sitting down at the counter waiting for chey to come from the back. I noticed her little walk from the back of the store. I smiled and checked my breath before she seen me.

"Well well, if it ain't miss chey...I was wondering when you was gone come from the back and stop hiding from me." I chuckled and licked my lips. She rolled her eyes and walked behind the counter. "What you want DeSean???" She looked annoyed, "Well im a paying customer and I would like to check the merchandise if possible miss chey chey" I looked at her and smiled. "I swear yo ass annoying but cmon I'll show you the men's section" she rolled her eyes and moved towards the men's section of the store. To be honest I didn't mind dropping a few G's if it meant I could get her with me but I knew I had to let the thug out at sometimes so she knew who she dealing with.

I looked on the wall and checked the shoes out, I can feel a pair of eyes staring at me I turned my head and seen chey peeking from the register, I turned around and smirked.

I grabbed the pair I wanted and a few other things and headed towards the register, she was helping another customer so I took another look at her from the side.

Damn she thick.....for once my cuzzo got my damn taste right....

I was standing there staring too long. Chey cleared her throat and blinked. "Pervert...." she sucked her teeth and went to the register. "Do I look like a pervert? I'm just looking at the view. F.y.i you thick as fuck...." I smirked and set my stuff on the counter. "You know you starting to get on my damn nerves...I'm just saying DeSean like why you even trying???" She rolled her eyes and scanned one of the shirts.

"Well first of all, I think you cute, I wanna get to know you better, plus you seem like a good girl, anddd I want you? I'm being honest, don't judge a book by its cover, don't front like you don't want a thug..." I licked my lips and stared into her eyes. She sighed and rung up the rest of my stuff.

"Listen DeSean I'm not looking for anybody right now, and plus I don't want a thug thank you very much, your total is $1.233.90...." she looked at me. I sighed and handed her my black card, she squinted her eyes and smirked..

"So you still don't want a thug??? Wonder what's up with that, you need some thug in yo life to protect you and fuck a nigga up if he got too. But aye lemme stop advertising myself." I chuckled and took the receipt and bags.
****
Chey POV

Silly ass boy I swear he like calvin but 10 times realer, I don't knoww what Drea got up her mind thinking I like DeSean....I swear imma have to talk to her.

I sat there at the counter looking at DeSean run his mouth to one of my customers. I sighed and began to do something else before I made any more eye contact with him. To be honest DeSean wasn't ugly he was far from ugly it's just i don't know him very well and last thing I want is it to turn out bad like my other relationships I'm always the type to go head over hills for someone who I barely know and sometimes it puts me in a bad situation specially with dudes like him. If I'm gonna be serious with someone I gotta take my time....