Chapter 5

Justin POV
Location: Practice.

I grabbed my cleats and headed off the field with my cell phone In my hand. I called Chey to see what she was up too.

Chey: Heyyy jussie wassup?

Me: Just getting off practice.

Chey : cordell there?

Me: uhh I don't know, hold up..

I looked around and seen cordell standing by this chick. I squinted my eyes to make sure I seen right.

Me: Yeaah he here.

Chey: ooo okaaay, wassup?

I kept looking to make sure I wasn't doing too much. That's when I seen the ultimate betrayal on chey.

Chey : Aye you heard what I said??

Me : nah nah my bad I was tryna find my keys,

Chey : I said, I was thinking about coming up there to see yall.

Me: uhhh I don't think that's a good idea.

Chey : uhhh why not??

Me: Because it's not chey, trust me...

Chey: justin what's up?

Me: ehhh...

I seen cordell walking towards me, I rolled my eyes and held the phone away.

Cordell: ayee wassup?

Me: cooling .

Chey : hello??

Me: lemme call you right back iight??

I hunged up the phone and walked towards the gate to exit the field, cordell was looking at me strange.

Me: ayo cordell lemme holla at you real quick bruh.

Cordell: waddup?

Me: I know it ain't nun of my business, but I couldn't help but overlook you and that chick not too far from the bleachers, maybe my eyes buggy or whatever but I know you didn't just cheat on chey right?

Cordell : what you saying?

Me: what I'm saying is...I know you not cheating on chey right?

Cordell: you was right, it ain't nun of your business, me and chey fine...don't worry about what I'm doing with other chicks iight?

Me: niggah.....

I lost all my cool, before I knew it me and him started fighting, the coaches ran over to break up the fight.

Coach: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??

Cordell: he just socked me out the blue.

Me: no the fuck I didnt, he was being disrespectful?