Chapter 4

Chey POV
Location: Drea House
(Outfit in mm)

I sat on drea living room couch while she was getting ready for our girls night out. I looked down at cell phone and groaned when I seen kai number pop up.

Phone convo.
M
Me: whaaaat?

Kai: heyy lil sis, you tell em?

Me: yea...

Kai: he pissed?

Me: nope.

Kai: yea he is, you must forgot I'm a nigga too.

Me: well shit, it's nothing that can be done beside ignoring calvin.

Kai: might be harder than you expect chey.

Me: why is that?

Kai: ehh...

Me: ughh bye kai, I'll talk to you later.

Kai: okay...

I hunged up, I tossed my phone into my purse and sighed, I knew shit was gonna kick up harder than before .

Drea: throw some mo, throw some mooo.

She was dancing into the living room, I chuckled and fixed my braids.

Drea: uh oh what's wrong ?

Me: ehhh..

Drea: Okaaay, before we go let's talk.

Me: calvin,

Drea: he back ain't he?

Me: yup..

Drea: he going crazy again?

Me: nope, he just don't remember anything according to my brother kai, calvin lost his memory in a car accident so everything is blurry.

Drea: oh lawwwddd.

Me: yeaaah so what if he remembers?

Drea: don't worry about it? You and cordell good??

Me: he's upset about it ... but he'll get over it

Drea: oh boy...well cmon let's go before they start tripping.

Me: right .

I chuckled and got up, to be honest i still get uncomfortable with my brother hanging around calvin but I guess I'll get over it in due time....
******
Calvin POV

Novacaneee Baby I want youuuuu...

I sat in my dorm room playing music, to be honest things was coming back to me more than I expected. My mind was racing on how I know chey...then it dawned on me....

(Flashback)
4 years ago.
"AYO calvin, you sure you don't wanna go over my girl house her bomb friend like you.." Kent chuckled while walking out the door with kai. "NAHH IM good yo," I said while smacking on some hot cheetos, they shooked they head and left.

I made sure they car pulled out the driveway, I rubbed my hands together and tossed the cheetos bag in the trash, I knew Kent and kai little sister was upstairs lip-singing chris brown, I licked my lips thinking about her. I turned around and seen her going into the kitchen.

I crept up behind her. "Sup, girl tryna get some snacks huh?" I was smacking on my chips looking at her

She kneeled down and looked at the bottom of the fridge for some yogurt, i moved behind her to get a better view.