This feeling

>>Asher

I made my way back home but stopped when I saw Killian enter his house in a weird walking style and followed him in instead. Our houses are right next to each other so it doesn't even matter if he comes over or I stay at his place.

I thought about Nico. I was going to reject him... But...I remembered our makeout session and what I felt there. In that brief, electric moment, touching his lips sent shivers down my spine, igniting a fire within me that I didn't even think was possible.

In that single moment, a spark of connection was kindled, and I wanted to be lost in the blissful intimacy once again. What I shared with Nico made me completely forget about ever rejecting him.

Gosh! I would have done it but then he ran away from me and I just felt so offended and went ahead and kissed him. I have no idea what went through my mind and I crossed the line but OH GOD! I don't think I'll ever come back from that.

I smiled to myself

He's really cute. I don't want to let go of him now. I want him.

>>Nico

OH GOD...

I shut the door to my room behind me and slid down the door in a state of panic.

OH MY GOD!

I had no idea how terrifying mate bonds are... I can't believe I made out with an Alpha Werewolf!! In the middle of the day!?!?

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!

Did someone see us?!? Oh, I hope not.

I bit my thumbnail in nervousness. We got so invested in it that... I felt my cheeks heat up... He got turned on as well.

I gulped.

I felt his bulge press against my groin.

My body started feeling uncomfortable once again and I shook my head.

OH GOD! NO!! NO!

He forced kissed me! That's assault!! My cheeks were burning up! That's assault and I should hate it!!

But

My wolf cooed in delight. This bitch in my head liked it too much!! Because of her, I drowned in the pleasure as well!! And I loved it too...

I grabbed my head.

This is not good. This is very bad. I can end up in a lot of trouble.

....

I frowned and brought my fingers down to my lips.

What do I do? How do I get rid of Asher?

>>Amara

I can't get all of what happened out of my head. I didn't think he would want to be with me. And I won't lie, I felt happy when he said that there is no way he would want me forever. He belongs to the elite class society and they only want perfection in their circle.

Even if Killain marked me or married me, once everyone would whisper about me, his thinking would change too. In today's world, no one cares about fated pairs.

I balled my body as I lay on the bed, bringing my knees to my chest where I felt queasy. If wolves really cared about the bond, wouldn't Dad have chosen Mom to be with him? But no, he stayed with Rachel because Rachel was that perfect female who fit in the society of the elite werewolves. Mom didn't, moreover, mom is like me.

A defective human who can only be on the sidelines.

But... I had no idea the mate bond was so strong... How did Dad resist that? I couldn't... The moment Killian kissed me, my brain started melting. It was like all I could think about was wanting more! And I'm sure I felt that only because he's my fated mate... Otherwise, I would be disgusted at such a forced play...