Mates

>>Nico

I woke up with a pleasant smell around me, it made me feel warm and cozy. I felt like I had a clear head but there were aches in my body

Hmmm?

That's when my brain woke up a little more and I noticed I had an arm around me.

HMM?

I knitted my eyebrows a little when I saw that, then looked to the side only to notice a man sleeping

!!!!

OH SHIT!

I panicked as soon as my brain cleared up! I slapped my hand on the back of my neck and my heart skipped a beat

Oh...

My eyes stared wide into space.

"I've been marked." I felt my chest squeeze and my heart skip a beat.

"Oh my God..."

My heartbeat started to accelerate and the gravity of the situation began to settle in my brain, "I've really been marked?" I rubbed the bit mark on my nape gently as a bubbly feeling took place inside of me.

"Yes," My heart almost popped out of my heart, "You have been," I shot my head to the side to look at Asher.

He lazily opened his eyes and looked at me with a wide grin

"A-asher," I stuttered, "Why did you wake up?"

"Because it's time to wake up," He grinned, "Or did you think I died or something?"

!!!

"Why would I think that?" I got my defense up.

"So?" Asher sat up as well, "Me sweet little omega," My heart skipped a beat at his words as he came closer to me, "You've got a lot of explaining to do." He trapped me in his arms and legs while I blinked back at him in confusion.

I stared back at him, feeling weirdly embarrassed. I've never felt like this in my entire life.

"Um," I was feeling really shy. I intertwined my hands and looked down at them, only to notice something else too

!!!

Oh shit!!

I'm still naked!!

"Let me wear my clothes at least!"

He let out a soft chuckle and looked down at me, trying to look at my nude skin.

!!!

But I was already feeling self-conscious so I karate-chopped his eyes

"Ow!!!" He slammed his hands on his eyes as he fell back and I took the opportunity to run towards the fireplace and grab my clothes to wear them

***

"Okay," Asher rubbed his eyes as we both sat dressed in the entrance of the cave, "Woah, you" He shook his head, "You're gonna kill me someday."

"Sorry," I said and he paused, then looked at me in surprise. His eyes got so wide they were popping out of his sockets.

"You can apologize?" He stated as if he was genuinely astonished, "Oh wait," He shook his head, "I must be hearing things as if you'd ever say sorry,"

!!!

I looked away feeling embarrassed and angry, "It happened because you wouldn't let me get my clothes! You pervert!!"

"We spent the night together in a steamy bliss," His words made my cheeks heat up, "And I still can't look at you!?"