Family of his

>>Amara

Nico did tell me I would be fine since the Blairs seem to be unexpectedly nice and supportive but I wasn't expecting this kind of nice.

"Oh my!" Killian's sister held my hands, "Killian is capable of getting such a cute girl?"

"I couldn't believe it when he said he had someone he liked at the opening ceremony." His mother kept staring at me, "I thought he was bluffing or pulling a prank." She kept her eyes on me like I was something precious, "I'm so glad you exist."

I was confused. I just kept blinking at them, unsure if this all was really happening or was I dreaming?

I was feeling a little overwhelmed but I still shook my head at them to tell them they were exaggerating. But they didn't get what I was implying, so I pulled my hands away to grab my phone and type in my concern.

"You don't mind?" I wrote in the app, "That I can't speak?" It was an embarrassing question to ask, and it took a lot of courage too but I knew I had to ask anyway. I've decided that I want to be with Killian, so I should clear up these things from the start.

Right?

They all paused at my question, then spared each other a glance, and then looked back at me, only to answer in unison

"Not at all," They had expressions on as if I had asked a really dumb question.

!!!!

"Really?" I was flustered, "Not at all?"

They all shook their heads and I felt a little overwhelmed. Is this really happening? They don't find me weird? Or am I actually dreaming?

"I told you that you wouldn't have to worry," Killain was sitting right beside me and I slid even closer to him because of how weird I felt.

I didn't think it would be this easy...

No one else has treated me this nicely... People always just get awkward around me. Well, the Blairs did too when I shook my head at them. But it's understandable since words need to be conveyed.

I blinked at Killian in confusion, 'I didn't think it would be possible...' I signed the words for him.

"Well, you didn't believe me," He turned his body towards me, "That's your fault." He looks so relaxed now that I said to him, there is a constant smile on his face. Like he's found his peace.

After Killian and I had our moment in the party hall, his family came running over and dragged us to the executive lounge to question us. Nico barely got to talk to me and was only able to give me a heads-up before the two of us were dragged away.

I was still scared though, I thought I'd be going through a harsh interview or that something bad might happen but it hasn't. They've all been so nice to me.

'Yeah, but, no one's ever been this comfortable with my condition.'

"How about you start trusting me more then?" He passed me a toothy smirk, "You've put me through a lot of heartbreaks."

'...' I looked down in shame, 'Sorry...' It must have given him a heart attack when he found out I left the hotel.

"I don't want an apology," I raised my head to look at him again and he raised his hands to sign his next line, 'I want you to love me properly!'

!!!

My cheeks flushed at his words

'Will you?' He asked, 'You already accepted my hunts and my proposal. You better not back off.'

I nodded as I ended up smiling, 'I will,' I signed the words slowly, 'I want us to stay together.'' My answer made his smile go wider and he couldn't help himself and wrapped his big body around me, pulling me into a hug