Nissa (3)

The next day, Mehru attended her classes as per normal, tried hard to concentrate on what the professors said but her mind constantly wandered off to the most embarrassing scene of her life. She couldn't help but curse herself. How could she lose her calm in front of him? And how could she fall in his arms? Why did she let it happen? All these thoughts still clouded her mind as she left for the cafeteria with her best friend Momina.

Mehru told Momina what had happened yesterday and how smoothly she had made fun of herself. Momina couldn't help herself from laughing.

"Bhai tumhara toh pata nahi laikin I really like Salar" Momina laughed.

"Bakwas na karo Momina, tum meri dost ho keh usski?" Mehru said annoyingly.

"Dekh lena yeh itni asaani sy peecha nahi chornay wala, mujhy abhi sy pata hai" Momina said while she kept stuffing chips in her mouth.

"Kon hai jo itni asani sy peecha nahi chorny wala? Humein batayein, shayad hum thori madad kar dein" Affan interrupted as he sat beside Momina.

Momina and Affan exchanged looks.

"Filhaal toh aap hain woh. Kia apny baray mein aap kuch kar sakty hain?" Momina answered him, shifting her gaze from him, stealing another chip from the bag.

"Dekhein mujhy toh aap iss sab mein shamil na karein, kiyoun keh mein toh aap ka peecha itnay araam sy chorny nahi wala" Affan grinned as he stole the piece of chip from Momina's hand.

Momina wasn't shocked. Everyone knew that Affan had a crush on Momina. But as Affan was never serious for a commitment so everyone took his flirting as a joke, Momina did too. Momina was Mehru's closest friend so she was already familiar with everyone in the Khan family.

"Affan tum yahan sy nikal rahay ho, ya hum khud yahan sy jayein?" Mehro asked Affan.

"Chill Jolie. Mein he chala jata hun, khuwa mukha aap logoun ko zehmat hogi" Affan spoke the last sentence while facing Momina, who pretended not to care.

-------------------------------

"Allah Talah please aaj woh kameena nazar na aye mujhy, warna paka pit jaye ga" Mehru said as she wore an earing.

Mehro wore a light green chikankari kurta paired with white culottes, a white chiffon dupatta and a pair of khussas. Her complexion complimented every color she wore. Her big doe eyes looked extremely beautiful as she applied mascara on her lids. Mehru was not a big fan of makeup. A lip tint, mascara and kajal were her go to's.

                                                         (Mehru's outfit for today)

As she was in her last year of uni, she usually got free around 1 and went to teach Meenay from 4-6pm.

Just like yesterday, Affan gave Mehru a ride to Yousafzai Mansion. She went inside praying that every thing should run smoothly without an intervention of that corny man.