Nissa (8)

Mehru and Salar's Baat Paki: 

"Mehru beta tiyaar ho gaye ho?.... Neechay sab agaye hain" Shahista raised her voice as she entered Mehru's room.

Mehru who was adjusting her dupatta looked at her mother. She wore a sky blue suit which had silver embroidery on it along with her mother's diamond earings that looked absolutely gorgeous on her. With her hair all straightened up she seemed stunning.

(Mehru in her stunning icy blue outfit)

Shahista stared at her daughter with watery eyes. She came closer towards her daughter and held her arms.

"MashaAllah.... You look so beautiful.... Mujhay kabhi kabhi yaad he nahi rehta keh meri Mehru itni bari ho gaye hai keh ab woh apny ghar chali jaye gi" Shahista tried her best to control her tears.

"Maa aap please royein mat warna mujhy bhi rona ajaye ga" Mehru hugged her mother and both of them made their way downstairs.

-------------------------

Mehru's heart was in her throat the whole time while she took every step towards the lounge. She wasn't ready for it, for the interaction, for the talk, and basically pretty much for HIM.

As she was about to made her entry in the room, all rose from their seats. Giving her such protocol, embracing her, complimenting her on how beautiful she looked, Mehru was overwhelmed.

Finally she was face to face with Salar, who looked breath-taking in a navy blue kurta paired with a black waist coat. How could this man nail every single outfit that he wears? Mehru flushed as he smiled at her softly. 

(Salar in his cruel boy era)

Mehru sat beside him. Shahista helped Mehru in covering her head with the dupatta. Everyone in the room raised their hands in order to perform Dua-e-Khair  for the new couple. After the completion of the prayer, all hugged one and another, Meethai (sweets) were distributed and at last the couples exchanged engagement rings.