Epilogue (1)

1 year later:

"Saal hogia hai humari shadi ko magar isski aur meri kabhi na ban saki" Salar addressed Sheru as he cupped his face with his hands. Only thing that was common in them was Sheru's possessiveness about Mehru just like Salar's.

 Only thing that was common in them was Sheru's possessiveness about Mehru just like Salar's

(Salar and our king Sheru)

"Salar we are getting late.... Aap tiyar ho jayein please" Mehru advised her husband who was busy talking to the arrogant cat.

"Jaa raha hun bas" Salar looked at her while she was contemplating on which clothes she should wear.

"Also.... You should wear the white one.... It will look good on my baby mommy" Salar smiled at her as he closed the bathroom door.

It made Mehru blush.

"Baba loves white a lot.... So white one it is" she gently said while caressing her 6 month old baby bump.

----------------

Everyone was gathered in the room to celebrate the new couple in the family i.e. Affan and Momina. It was their nikkah. Yes they made it here eventually.

All of them raised their hands in order to perform 'Dua-e-Khair' for the couple after the nikkah was held. Later, Momina joined Affan for the first time after they were official. Salar looked towards Mehru with spark in his eyes and she instantly read his mind.

"Why did you cry that day?" She asked him as she placed her chin on his shoulder.

"Wait what?.... I didn't" Salar reacted, straight away neglecting it.

"Yes you did.... I saw you wiping the tear from the corner of your eye" Mehru wasn't about to back off this time.

"Oh acha woh...." he pretended to remember.

"Jee wohi...." Mehru responded as she kept judging his expressions.

"Woh toh kuch chala gia tha ankh mein.... warna tumhein dekh kar thori rona tha mein ny" Salar justified himself.

"I never said keh mujhe dekh kar aap roye thy" she chuckled.

"Matlab wohi tha tumhara" Salar was losing this one for sure and he could feel it.

"Are you listening to your Baba...." she looked down at her baby bump.

"He is not accepting that he cried.... such a coward" Mehru taunted.

"Oyee meri Beti ko mere khilaaf na karo.... She already knows how obsessed I am with her Mama" Salar replied.

"Toh maan jayein na keh you cried" Mehru was reluctant in making him accept.

"Acha bhai.... Maan leta hun.....Roya tha mein.... Aur kiyoun na rota?.... Muhabat mil gaye thi mujhy meri.... It was huge for me....Okay?" Salar finally accepted, looking like the most innocent man she had ever known.

Mehru smiled in victory. She didn't need to say anything further. She curled her fingers around his, expressing her gratitude to him. He kissed her forehead as they both looked at the new couple with awe. 

(And they lived happily ever after)

(It is a goodbye from Mehru and Salar but not from my side, hoping to write more in near future and also thankyou to each one of you who took their time out to read this story, I appreciate it a lot, much love, until next time :) )