Nissa (5)

2 Months Earlier:

"Mama mein nahi araha Pakistan iss baar.... Aap phir sy mujhe larkiyan dekhanay lag jayein gi.... I really don't want to get married yet" Salar spoke to his mom on the phone call.

"Salar beta, I really want you to get settled this time. Kiyoun Pareshan kar rahay ho humein. You are coming to Pakistan, it's final now." Aliya replied.

"Mama how can you expect me to marry a stranger? What if we aren't compatible with each other? Iss tarah toh do zindagiyan kharab houngi aur badnami alag" Salar tried to manipulate his mother.

"Beta Jee, you know very well keh mujhe logoun ki baatoun sy koi farak nahi parhta. And Secondly, this time I want you meet someone special. Promise you won't regret it. I'll even send you a picture of her." Aliya justified.

"Mama please-" Salar tried to argue.

"Salar jaani, can't you do this for me?....I promise I won't force you in any other rishta talks again in case this doesn't work out. Please give it a chance for me" Alia emotionally targeted Salar, knowing that he would do anything for her. That's what mostly Asian moms do, right?

Salar clicked on the picture that Aliya sent him after she hung up. He kept staring at the picture for a while.

                                                      (Mehru's rishta picture)

"She's cute....Mila jaa sakta hai waisay, kia pata wakai asal mein bhi shareef ho jaise iss picture mein lag rahi hai" Salar mumbled. Mostly in his life, he had encountered girls who went after his looks or money. He hated all of this. Being the first child, Salar has always been a practical, serious child with a lot of discipline. Things that looked temporary to him, had no place in his life. So he was always careful and looked into the foresight.

--------------------------------

Salar's Arrival:

Salar came to Pakistan as planned.

Being jet lagged, he was tired as hell. He was rubbing his eyes while walking towards his room just when he bumped into Mehru. At first, he couldn't believe that it was her. Same eyes, same face, same hair, surely it was her. But how could they meet so soon? Well guess they did anyway.

"She's actually beautiful" Salar thought as he laid his eye on her the very first time.

"She's definitely really something" Salar again thought as he locked his eyes with her when he prevent her butt fall.

After their chaotic encounter, Salar went to his room but he couldn't stop thinking about her. For the first time, he was actually intrigued by a girl. He wanted to know her more.

--------------------------------

"Aaj ghar koi aya tha?" Salar inquired as he took a spoon of biryani from his plate.