Prologue 2

Hello people!

Presenting you, Sahil which is the 2nd short love-story. Here's the glimpse of it.

The main characters are:

Saba Lodhi:

A young passionate lawyer, in her late 20's, living her best bachelor life in Canada with her mom, dad and nano. A brainy girl with an extremely charismatic personality, who never takes a no for an answer. She is currently working as a lawyer in a Canadian Law firm. Saba is about to turn 30 this year hoping that she would be richer, bolder and wiser than ever, little does she know that her path is about to cross with her long lost high-school love which is about to topple her whole damn world.

(Saba Lodhi's aesthetic)

Ahil Hussain:

A hot and handsome lawyer, Ahil too is enjoying last of his 20's. Always thriving for success, he has an average win rate of 98% in his cases . All his life, he had lived with his mother in the house that his deceased father left them. Although, Ahil seems to be a tough guy yet he's a pure softie at heart. Life, as we all know it, made Ahil change himself in a matter of years. For others, Ahil and Saba are maybe dead by now, but for Ahil, things are about to get even as he is on his way to put Saba Lodhi on her trial.

 For others, Ahil and Saba are maybe dead by now, but for Ahil, things are about to get even as he is on his way to put Saba Lodhi on her trial

(Ahil Hussain's aesthetic)

This one took alot more time in thought processing, stay tuned for more, Hope you enjoy this :)