Nissa (4)

"Ya Allah aap toh meri sari pareshaniyan jantay hain, you surely know what's better for me and what's not." Mehru couldn't sleep so she performed wadu and offered tahajud prayer.

"I have never been careless about boys. I have always maintained my distance and have never been interested in one. Ya Allah I pray to you and only you to make things easy for me. I don't know what's right for me and what's not, please guide me like you always do." Mehru cried while praying.

Sheru (Mehru's persian cat) came meowing and sat in her lap. She hugged and kissed Sheru. That cat had seen all her highs and lows over the past 9 years. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She was no doubt strong but also sensitive. She had seen multiple women getting betrayed by boys and the vice versa. She had protected herself ever since childhood and had a firm belief in the Almighty's plan.

After crying her heart out, she slept like a baby.

------------------------------------------

Mehru had no classes today so she woke up around 12 in the morning. She somehow felt peaceful when she woke up. She got up, took a shower, got into her white t and sweats, ate breakfast and finished her assignments.

"You'll be fine. Stay calm. Don't get affected by him. He's no one." Mehru was talking to herself in the mirror as she pulled her hair into a messy bun. Looked one last time in the mirror, picked her belongings and left.

Mehro looked absolutely stunning in her black kurta shalwar. She always wore silver jhumkas and khussa with it. It was her comfy look.

                                                    (Mehru's look)

                                                    (Mehru's look)

------------------------------------------

"Miss, today we have to study in my room, Salar Bhai's friends are over" Meenay informed Mehru as they moved towards their room.

Meenay's room was huge as expected. Mehru sat on the sofa that was close to the door. Meenay kept the door partially opened. The study session started. Mehru was explaining Meenay every topic in detail. Her way of explaining was quite understandable just like a pro.

Salar happened to pass by Meenay's room but instantly stopped as he heard her sweet voice. He angled himself such that he was looking at Mehru from the half opened door. He stood there for quite some while.