Sahil (Extended Scene)

1.5 years later:

"Is mine!" (It's mine) Aliza yelled when Ahil tried to take away her doll from her.

"Dekha.... You both are so similar.... Tum bhi apni cheez kisi ko nahi deti ho" It was probably the 100th time when Ahil pointed out a similarity between Saba and Aliza (Uzair's daughter).

"Yeah you're right.... Laikin ab tang na karna issko, I love my mini version already" Saba replied as she reached out for the five year old.

"Indeed your child will be very lucky MashaAllah because you'll turn out to be such loving parents" Uzair's wife said in a reply. Saba passed her a smile and spontaneously caressed her little baby bump. Ahil who was sitting across the room, looked at his wife with a tender look, thanking God for each and every blessing that has come his way.

 Ahil who was sitting across the room, looked at his wife with a tender look, thanking God for each and every blessing that has come his way

Saba and Ahil planned a casual trip to Dubai so meeting Uzair and his family was sort of mandatory. They spent the evening laughing, sharing memories, and having a good time. After dinner, they sat in the living room for tea, where Uzair and Ahil talked about the fun they had together and the mischief they got up to in the past.

"Baad mein Saba agaye.... Ahil ny kahan humein lift karwaye phir" Uzair said truthfully.

"Aise koi baat nahi hai" Ahil tried to justify.

"Rehne dy tu.... Aise he baat hai.... Tujhe Saba ke samny kuch nazar nahi ata tha" Uzair wasn't going to stop. Ahil and Saba sat side by side on the sofa, with his arm draped over the back. Wanting to assess his mood, she quickly glanced at him, only to find him sitting with lowered eyes, possibly feeling a bit embarrassed. Despite this, Saba couldn't help herself from blushing.

"Toh sahi tha na.... Kuch nazar ana chahyay bhi nahi tha.... Saba hai he itni piyari" Uzair's wife sided with Ahil.

"Uff can you guys stop?!.... Bechare ko tang mat karo" Saba said laughingly as she hugged her husband from the side.

"Abhi toh isskeh bohat sy raaz kholne hain mein ny" Uzair replied.

"Zoya did he tell you about Mehreen?" Ahil now addressed Uzair's wife.

"Mehreen?" Zoya awkwardly looked at Ahil and then her husband.

"Uzair used t-" before Ahil could even spill the tea, Uzair jumped towards him and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Awein bakwas kar raha hai yeh.... Bhabi jee ki tareef kar rahay thy hum aur tu kiya ly kar baith giya" Uzair tried to cover up the conversation.

"Jee jee mein he toh bakwas kar raha hun" Ahil replied sarcastically.

"Uzairrr.... Don't call me Bhabi jee kitni dafa kahoun.... Aur meri tareef phir kisi aur din kar lein gy jab aap donoun Canada ayein gy" Saba responded.

"Ab toh tujhe ana pare ga, no excuses" Ahil spoke.

"Haan yaar ayein gy In Sha Allah, Zoya has her relatives there toh for sure we'll pay you guys a visit as well, it will be fun" Uzair said.