Nissa (6)

"The food was really nice, haina Momina?" Affan addressed Momina who was sitting in the back seat.

"Yeah, it was.... especially the steak" Momina replied.

"Chalo ab ice-cream khaty hain then we'll drop you" Affan said joyfully.

"Haan sounds good" Momina agreed.

"Asal date toh inki hai, mein toh bas third wheeling kar rahi hun" Mehru said to herself.

"Kia kehti ho Mehru?" Affan asked Mehru who was looking out of the window most of the time. She was not much of a talker, she was more of a silent admirer.

"Jaise apko sahi lagay FANIII" Mehru said smilingly because she knew he hated that nickname.

"Chup he raho tum Mehru, silence suits you more" Affan commented.

Three of them giggled.

When they reach the ice cream parlor Affan said looking at Mehru and Momina turn by turn : "Phir mere sath andar kon ja raha hai?"

"Bhai mein toh nahi jaa rahi I am way too tired. You guys go and bring me a scoop of mint chocolate chip" Mehru said as she made herself comfortable on the passenger seat.

"Mujhy jana paray ga?.... ummm chalo phir" Momina spoke half heartedly as she got out of the car.

"You're the best" Affan winked at her as he quickly moved out.

"I already know!" Mehru shouted from inside.

---------------------------------

Mehru was waiting in the car when she saw fresh lilies in a flower shop on the other side of the road. She wanted to buy them for Shahista. So she got out with her purse and crossed the 2-way road safely.

On her way to the shop, a strange guy came and stood in her way. She didn't notice that he has been ogling her ever since she was left alone in the car. Just like that she didn't look up as she wanted to move past him but he blocked her way.

"Kidher jaa rahein hain madam?" He said with a smirked as he stared her from top to bottom. Mind you, Mehru was wearing a solid suit with dupatta over her shoulders.

"Mera rasta chorein" Mehru said aggressively as she tried again to move but he blocked her way again.

"Aisay kaisay chor doun, abhi toh pakra hai" that creep said to her.

"Mein ny kaha mera rasta choro jahil insan" Mehro yelled as she gestured her hand towards his face, intending to slap him. But he grabbed her wrist before she could do so.

"Mere saath toh chalo aik dafa, phir chor-" the guy only spoke a few words when someone from behind patted his shoulder and without even registering the person, a punch was thrown at his face such that he was lying on the floor the next second.

"Salar-" Mehru exclaimed and covered her mouth her hands.

"Ussko haath bhi kaisay lagaya tu ny" Salar yelled at the guy who was still on the road. Salar lost his all. He punched him again and again that Mehru even lost the count.

"Salar bas kar dein.... chor dein ussy.... He'll die" Mehru shouted at Salar who was still busy toppling the guy over and over.

"Aisay admi ko mar he jana chahyay" Salar said while beating the shit out of him.

"Salar please-" Mehru grabbed Salar's arm trying to stop him from killing that man.

Salar stopped, though he was still panting with anger. He looked at Mehru instantly with soft eyes and held her arms with his hands.