Sahil (10)

Ahil was smart as hell, he didn't waste time in hovering around the roads in order to find her, he simply contacted the GPS tracker company and asked them to track Saba's car. With his luck, he was able to find her location, which had happened to be at Lakeshore that was two hours away from his current location. Without any further delay, he hopped in his car and drove towards his destination.

It was about 4 in the evening when he reached Lakeshore. He looked around for Saba's car here there but in vain. Even checked few of the restuarants nearby but still no signs of her. He decide to search for her near the shore. It was getting darker outside and Ahil was now really concerned.

Atlast he found her sitting near the shore, arms wrapped around herself, all alone

Atlast he found her sitting near the shore, arms wrapped around herself, all alone. He took a second to thank the lord and called Shireen in order to inform her about Saba. After then, he calmly marched towards her.

"Aapka adventure pora hogia ho toh ghar chalein?" He asked her as he stood behind her.

Saba got startled and looked back the very next second. When she encountered Ahil, disbelief surrounded her. She wasn't expecting him at any cost.

"Tum idher kia kar rahay ho?" She questioned as she stared at him.

"Tumhein dhondny aya houn.... Shireen tried to call you but your phone was unreachable so she asked me to-" He answered.

Saba turned her head back towards the shore saying:

"Iss ki zaroorat nahi thi.... Mein zinda houn mari nahi houn"

"Tumhara masla kia hai?" Ahil grabbed her arm and made her stand on her feet.

"Mera masla jo bhi ho.... Stay out of it" She exclaimed as she pulled her arm from his reach.

"Tumhare in masloun sy dosroun ko tension hoti hai just so you know" he said.

"Kon dosre?.... Nano?.... Mama Baba?.... Unko mein sambhal loun gi so please me leave me alone right now" She urged while taking a few steps ahead of him.

"Tum kaafi dinoun sy itna rudely act kiyoun kar rahi ho?.... Aur yeh tab sy hai jab sy meri shadi ka tumhein Shireen ny bataya hai" He finally said it loud and clear.

"Kia kehna chahte ho?.... Mein khush nahi houn tumhari shadi sy?.... Mein jealous ho rahi houn?.... Yah mein dukh mana rahi houn koi?" Saba confronted him face to face this time.

Ahil kept his gaze on her the entire time.

"You're way too wrong Ahil.... Trust me when I say this I am truly happy for you.... Dil sy.... Kiyoun keh you finally got what you actually deserve.... Haan I never forgot about you in these 10 years.... And when you came here, I really wanted to reconcile because I realised that I never stopped loving you, I thought I would win you back somehow.... I don't know even know why I thought that, I must be crazy.... Koi pagal he itna sab kar keh yeh soche ga keh dosra usse qabool kar ly ga.... I just hate myself even more.... And right now, I need space to clear my head that is it" She blasted her thoughts right away. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she shook her head in embarrassment.