Sahil (12)

After the rukhsati, Ahil took Saba to her new home. Ahil's house was not as big as Saba's because he recently shifted from his apartment but it had everything which made it perfect for the two. There weren't many fancy decorations except for the flowers that adorned the house. Ahil showed Saba all the rooms and other various things that she should be familiar of. At the end, they proceeded towards their room. As she opened the door, she was quite impressed by the aesthetics of the room.

 As she opened the door, she was quite impressed by the aesthetics of the room

"Wow.... I love it!" She exclaimed.

"I know you would" He smiled as he saw her gazing every nook and corner of the room.

"Left side is mine" She said while pointing towards the bed.

"Ahh...." Ahil signed.

Closing the proximity between himself and his wife, he reached for her hands and slowly whispered in her ears.

"Left side bhi aapki.... Right side bhi aapki.... Aur hum toh phir hain he aapky" he gently smiled while looking at her face. Saba who just turned crimson was too shy too speak so instead she chuckled.

"Waisay aaj bohat achi lag rahi ho tum" He continued to speak.

"Yeh toh mujhe pehle sy he pata hai" She responded proudly.

"Acha jee" He narrowed his eyes while still holding her hands in his.

"Oh yaad aya wait" He suddenly moved towards the dressing table and picked a small box out of the drawer.

"Shadi Mubarak Mrs. Ahil Hussain" He motioned the box towards her. Saba looked at him first and then opened the box, inside of which was a beautiful diamond studded ring that seemed expensive as hell.

"That's beautiful Ahil" Saba looked at him puppy eyes and instantly threw her arms around his neck and embraced him tightly.

"Umhm, you're more" He said as he hugged her too.

Shortly after Saba pulled herself back and gestured her hand towards him. Taking the clue, Ahil took the ring out of the box and placed it on her ring finger with much affection.