Epilogue (2)

"Morning" Saba whispered in his ears as she hugged him from behind.  Ahil put the spatula that was in his hand on the kitchen counter and turned around in order to face her.

  Ahil put the spatula that was in his hand on the kitchen counter and turned around in order to face her

(Hubby test passed!)

"Good Morning, love" he said, kissing her on her forhead and tucking her into his chest.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked politely while caressing her back.

"Ahan" She nodded. 

"Wash up till then I'll serve the breakfast" He replied.

"It smells amazing.... Be right back in ten" She kissed him on the cheek and made her way towards the restroom. Indeed it was a beautiful sunny morning for both of them.

Shortly after, Saba joined him at the table. To her surprise there was a beautiful bouqet of roses that was placed right infront of her. Ahil came near and leaned closer to her saying:

"Happy first day of marriage, wifey" He winked as he motioned the flowers towards her.

"Aww.... I'm touched" She embraced him once again, planting a peck on his lips, she sniffed the fresh roses. 

"Wait till you eat your food.... You'll fall in love with me all over again" He passed a smile and set a plate in front of her.

"Let's find out then" She answered. Taking a small portion of cheese omlette and brioche bread, in her plate, she took a bite.

"Toh phir janab.... Kia kahein gi aap?" He gently tucked a hair strand behind her ear that tried to cover her face. He was so invested in her that he didn't even try to blink.  

Saba didn't respond, instead she ate in peace.

"My cooking skills have made you speechless, haina?" He teased.

Saba set her fork on the plate and turned towards him saying:

"Are you done with your flexing?.... Waisay mein zaida acha khana bana sakti hun" She said proudly but with a smile.

"Acha?.... Akhari baar kiya banaya tha?" He said with a smirk.

"Umm.... Mein ny?....Biryani" She blurted.

"Woah really?.... Waisay it's quite tough to cook rice and the chicken simultaneously, isn't it?" He thought of testing her this time.

"Nahi toh.... You just have to put them together aur bas we set it at a low heat, it gets cooked on it's own" She replied so confidently as if she really thought she was right. This made Ahil laugh so hard that his eyes started to water. 

"Kia?.... What did I say?" Saba looked at him with surprise. 

Ahil rubbed his eyes so that he could see her face clearly. Gently removing the bread crumbs from the corner of her lips with his thumb, he said:

"Aap rehne dein.... Khana mein he bana lia karoun ga" he spoked softly.

"Mujhe wakai mein ata hai khana bananay" She wanted to fight back but all in vain because the very next moment he carefully shoved a strawberry in her mouth. 

"If you say so" He pulled her cheek. 

"Acha sab choro.... Tumhare liyey surprise hai aik" He told. Saba who was busy finishing her food, instantly glared at him with her big brown eyes.

"What?" She asked.

"Udher table par rakha hai" He said while pointing towards the table in their living room. The very next moment Saba had already gotten up from her seat. She picked up the envelope and started reading the documents inside.

"No way.... Is this for real?" She glared at Ahil, waiting for an answer.

"Yes it is" he said while leaning with the wall of the living room.

"We are going to Switzerland in less than 24 hours!.... Ahil.... I-" She ran towards him and clunged on to him like a child. She had travelled to various countries before but kept Switzerland aside, because she had always dreamt of going there with a special one since her highschool. 

"It's going to be fun" Ahil said as he held her tightly.

"Fun?!... Fun is an understatement.... I'm so happy Ahil.... Thankyou for the bestest morning ever" She was surely on cloud nine because that man knew exactly what she wanted and executed the plan so effortlessly which made him successful at last.

"Anything for you, my love" he kissed her shoulder. 

It was time for the actual fun. Travelling the world with your soulmate, one of the best things one could ask for, right? I hope everyone gets to experience this with their loved ones just the way Saba and Ahil did. 

(The end)

(The end)