✶1✶

Y/N was singing on stage as fans screamed and sang along with her, waving their purple glow sticks around.

The other group members were jealous. Not once did they see their glow sticks being waved around by fans. Y/N was the star of the show.

Fans always bring up how Y/N's appearance is exactly like Ai's. When the media asks for a DNA test, she always dodges the question. Y/N's past and surname are unknown to everyone except her and her producer.

" Wait... where are we?!"

" Calm down Zenitsu!"

" This place is shiny."

" Mm mmp!"

The four watched a young girl singing and dancing on stage. There were a crowd of people waving something purple in the air.

Tanjiro looked at the girl who was dancing with a microphone in her hand.

' She looks the same age as me'

The boys were confused since the girl wasn't wearing a kimono or anything else. Instead, she wore a short skirt with stockings and a bright F/F top.

" Tanjiro..."

" Yes, Zenitsu?"

" THAT GIRL IS THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS! SHE'S AS CUTE AS NEZUKO, NO EVEN CUTER!!"

Most people looked at them like they were crazy while everyone else was listening to Y/N.

Suddenly, Zenitsu ran on the stage and hugged Y/N's waist. His arms were wrapped around her back while the rest of him was on the stage.

Y/N looked at little shocked but continued to sing and dance.

" PLEASE MARRY ME! I'LL ONLY TAKE YOU! NO ONE ELSEEEEE!!"

Security was only seen in the crowd, dancing to the music and waving their purple glow sticks in the air.

Y/N sweat dropped.

' I don't want to come out as rude and push him off me. But it's hard for me to dance when I have him clinging to me like this'

" Zenitsu, get off her!!" Tanjiro was trying to pull Zenitsu away from Y/N.

" MONISTU LET GO OF THE SHINY LADY!!" Inosuke yelled while punching Zenitsu's shoulder.

While all this occurred, Y/N was still performing and dancing with a restricted movement of course.

Other group members had stopped dancing a while ago. They watched this and snickered.

" That's what she gets for trying to one up is all the time." A group member said.

" I know right? Ai Hoshino is better anyway, she's just a knock off."

When Y/N finally finished singing, she pointed her finger to the crowd and smiled while taking deep breaths.

Everyone clapped and cheered. Some even threw gifts at Y/N.