✶ 2 ✶

" Let's split up and look for this girl." Akaza said.

" What? Why? Don't you wanna go on a treasure hunt together?~" Douma said teasingly.

" You both give me a head ache. I will go search for the girl. You both do the same." Kokushibo said. He then disappeared.

" Yes! Lord Kokushibo!" Douma said with a grin.

" What do ya say? Lord Akaza?"

" Go by yourself, bastard." Akaza said as he ran in a different direction.

" Bye bye Lord Akaza! Lord Kokushibo!" Douma said while waving in a different direction.

" Hmm... let's see. Where could Y/N be?" Douma asked himself.

" Good morning Y/N!" Tanjiro said while smiling at Y/N.

" Oh, morning Tanjiro." Y/N said while rubbing her eyes.

Nezuko sat up in the bed and hugged Y/N. Y/N smiled and hugged her back.

" Tanjiro, I have an interview on TV today, so I'll be gone a while." Y/N told Tanjiro while petting Nezuko's head.

" Oh, alright. I'll inform Inosuke and Zenitsu then." Tanjiro said.

Y/N got out of her bed and walked over to the door. She opened it and walked out, Tanjiro and Nezuko following her.

Y/N looked at the floor and saw Zenitsu and Inosuke sleeping on it.

" I'm sorry you guys had to sleep on the floor." Y/N bowed.

" It's fine! Besides, you've helped us out enough!" Tanjiro said while frantically waving his hands around.

Y/N sighed and grabbed a blanket. She then told placed it on Zenitsu and Inosuke's sleeping forms.

" Tonight you all can sleep with me in my bed!" Y/N exclaimed with a smile.

Tanjiro blushed " Are you sure? We're all fine sleeping on the flo-

" No! I insist!" Y/N cut him off.

" My producer texted me and said I'd be out until night." Y/N said.

" I should go with you. It's dangerous." Tanjiro said.

" It's fine. Their aren't any demons here." Y/N said with a smile.

" Still..."

" I have to get ready now." Y/N said as she walked into her room.

She dressed casually like the producer said to. She put her hair in two braids and put a hat on.

" Well, I'm off! There's food in the pantry! Have as much as you like!" Y/N said. She then left the house.

Her driver picked her up and drove her to the interview place.

When she got inside she was surprised to see Ai Hoshino sitting on the couch. The interviewer gestured Y/N to sit down next to Ai.