✶ 8: Agreement ✶

The next day came and Y/N had work. She got up and got dressed. She brushed her hair and changed.

Or you can wear whatever you want!

Y/N walked down the stairs. She saw Giyu was the only one awake.

" When was the last time you slept?" Y/N asked him.

" I don't recall." He answered simply.

" What are you always looking at out that window?" Y/N asked him as she stood next to him, looking out the window too.

" Someone has to keep an eye out. The world isn't a safe place." He said.

" Yours may not be, but this one is! Just chill and relax. There aren't any demons here." Y/N said as she patted his head.

He pushed her hand away "The "friends" you made are demons. You said one had six eyes. That is a demon."

" Hey! That's not nice! It could be a medical condition. And, I bet you both would get along. You both are always so grumpy and sad and quiet and..." Y/N continued to list a bunch of words to describe Giyu.

An irk mark appeared on his head " Aren't you late for work?"

" Oh yeah! Bye-bye! Love you! Also tell the others I love them too!" She gave him a hug and then ran out the door.

Giyu quickly turned his head back to the window, a pink tint dusting his cheeks.

" Don't say that so casually..."

Y/N was casually walking down the sidewalk. She looked at her phone for a bit before ordering a coffee.

As she waited for it to be made, she accidentally bumped into something.

" Oi! Watch where you're fucking going!" Yelled a man.

" Sorry." She looked up at him and looked at him hair.

" How do you get your hair like that?" She reached her hand out to touch it.

" Paws off! Who the hell are you anyway?!" He asked as he pushed her hand away.

" Me? My name's Y/N? What's yours?" She asked.

" Tch... Shinazugawa Sanemi." He said.

" Okay, Sanemi. You want me to adopt you?" She asked while looking up at him.

" The hell?! No??"