✶20✶

'My body hurts...
Where am I?'

Someone laid a wet cloth against Y/N's forehead. "Yushiro, can you please fetch me a new bowl of cold water?"

"Yes ma'am."
'Lady Tamayo is so stunning! That girl she brought in though... where did she come from?'

Y/N's eyes started to open and she sat up, quickly regretting her decision when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach.

"You're awake... I'm glad." The woman next to Y/N said.

"Who are you?" Y/N asked.

"My name's Tamayo. You, dear should rest. The wound you have could be fatal if opened." She said, pointing at Y/N's stomach.

"My name is Y/N and...  oh, I like your dress!" Y/N said.

"Oh? Thank you, Y/N." Lady Tamayo smiled.

"Lady Tamayo, I'm back with the water." A boy with minty green hair said, setting a bowl of water next to Y/N's futon.

Y/N stared at him and their eyes met. She continued to stare, making him a bit uncomfortable.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked, not liking her staring at him for so long.

She suddenly spawned in front of him.

"Not your face. But your hair... it's green..."

"Stop that!"

Y/N had started to touch his hair. He was pushing her hand away, an irritated look on his face. Y/N's hand kept fighting against his.

Lady Tamayo chuckled "Y/N, you should lie back down

Lady Tamayo chuckled "Y/N, you should lie back down."

"I feel great! I'm not even hurting anymore!" She smiled, still reaching to touch Yushiro's hair.

"I'll call you... Mister Toothpaste? Or, Mister Mint Chocolate chip? No, that's way too long. Mister Toothpaste it is!"

"Why you little-

"Please you two. That's enough." Lady Tamayo sighed, making Yushiro quickly retract his hand.

"Apologies, Lady Tamayo." He said, bowing his head.

Y/N got to touch Yushiro's hair again without him protesting, despite the death glares he gave her.

She finally left him alone, resting her hands by her sides.

She started to analyze her clothing. It wasn't from the present day, it was an old fashioned kimono.

"Wow! Look, Lady Tamayo! My dress is just like yours!"

"I do. In fact, Yushiro picked it out." She smiled when Y/N looked at Yushiro.

"Mister Toothpaste! You're so sweet!" Y/N said, giving him a hug.

"I was just doing what Lady Tamayo asked of me. So... get off!" He said, trying to push her away but being more gentle so he wouldn't reopen her wound.

When he finally got her off him, he muttered to himself "As an injured person... I have absolutely no idea why you are so hyper."

"I'm just happy right now." She said, making Lady Tamayo and Yushiro confused.

"Why would you be happy right now? Your on bed rest four months. You can't go outside or do anything basically." Yushiro said.

"Yushiro..." Lady Tamayo glared at him.

"Sorry ma'am!"

"I appreciate your positivity, Y/N. Not everyone would have the same mindset as you in this situation. But, you really should lie down." Lady Tamayo smiled.

"Hm... Okay..." She sighed.

"Thank You." Lady Tamayo said, giving Y/N a pat on the head.