✶ 10: Shopping trip ✶

Tanjiro heard a knock on the door and sighed of relief.

He got up and opened the door.

" Y/N, I was just about to go looking for you-

Tanjiro saw that it was Akaza. He had Y/N in his arms and she was unconscious.

Tanjiro gasped and Akaza's eyes widened with rage, but he composed himself.

They both started at each other for a few minutes before Akaza handed Y/N to Tanjiro.

" You-

" I hate seeing your face, demon slayer. But the next time we meet, I won't hesitate to kill you." Akaza said.

Akaza quickly ran away, leaving Tanjiro confused but also angry. Tanjiro felt angry seeing Akaza's face and wanted revenge for Rengoku. Even though Rengoku had survived, Tanjiro was still very livid at Akaza. If Tanjiro hadn't cut off Akaza's arm in time, it would've went right through Rengoku's stomach.

Tanjiro so desperately wanted to go after Akaza, but couldn't because he didn't want to leave Y/N alone now that Akaza knew where they lived.

Tanjiro sighed and laid Y/N's unconscious body down on the couch.

" How do you befriend everyone you meet?" He asked, looking down at her.

" She's just friendly." A sudden voice said from behind Tanjiro.

" Ah! T-Tomioka-san! You startled m-

" Keep quiet. You'll wake her." He cut Tanjiro off.

" Right..."

✶✶✶✶✶

" Where'd Mr. Blueberry go?" Y/N asked, sitting up.

" Huh? Oh, good morning, Y/N." Tanjiro smiled.

She looked down at the blanket laid on her.

" Is it nighttime still?" She asked, looking out the window.

" Ah... Well, you kinda slept for a whole day and-

" Really!?" She asked.

" Uh huh..." He said, gently pushing her face away from his, a blush coating his cheeks.

" Where did everyone go? I haven't seen Zenistu or Inosuke in a while." She said.

" I think they'll be back later tonight. They've been sent on a difficult missio- I mean business trip." He corrected himself.

" Hm. Maybe we should bake them something!" Y/N smiled.

" That's a great idea." Tanjiro said, despite being a little jealous.

" Do you know what they like to eat?" She asked him.

" Onigiri?" He suggested.

" Perfect!" She smiled, getting up.

" Where are you going?" He asked.

" Come on! We're going to the store!" She smiled.

" Alright." He sighed.

✶✶✶✶

Tanjiro pretty much knew his way around Tokyo. Though Y/N lived in it most of her life, she only knew how to get to places with GPS.

" Hey Tanjiro, want me to but you a phone?" She asked him.

" No thank you." He smiled at her.

" Oh."

" I'm so excited!" She said out if no where.

" How come?" He asked.

" My concert on Friday." She smiled brightly.

" Hm. That's strange." He said.

" What is?" She looked at him.

" Even though your smiling, I don't smell any happiness. I don't really smell any emotions from you now that I think about it." He said with his hand on his chin.

" You can smell emotions?" She looked at him, intrigued.

" Yeah. I can smell practically anything." He said.

" Your the one who's strange. But strange in a good way." She smiled at him.

He blushed and looked away from her.

" Huh? Tanjiro, are you alright?" She asked him, trying to see his face.

" I'm fine." He said, his voice muffled due to his haori covering his face.

" Alright! Let's go make onigiri!" She said in a determined voice.

She grabbed his hand and went inside the store.

So sorry for posting later today! My phone was acting weird and wouldn't charge so I had to use my computer and then finish writing the chapter!