✶ 7: Rainy Day ✶

After night, Y/n went home. As she walked through the door, she was greeted by Shinobu and Giyu.

They both let her in but blocked the hallway.

" Huh? What's wrong? What're you two doing?" Y/N asked, trying to peer over their shoulders.

" Nothing." They both said.

" Hmmm... okay then!" She smiled.

They both let out a sigh of relief, finally dropping their guards.

Y/N suddenly ran past them.

" Wait!"

Y/N looked to see Zenitsu tied to the ceiling, Inosuke and Nezuko throwing acorns at him. Tanjiro was trying to hold them both back.

" Well... this is... interesting..." She sweat dropped.

Time skip

" And that's why we beat up Monitsu!" Inosuke explained proudly.

The only person who wasn't in on it were Giyu and Tanjiro.

" You three need to apologize to Zenitsu." Said Y/N.

" Mmph!" Nezuko turned her head away, refusing to apologize.

" Monistu... there's no way in hell I'd ever apologize to your sorry ass!" Inosuke laughed.

Shinobu smiled and glared at Zenitsu.

" Lady Shinobu doesn't need to apologize!" Zenitsu said quickly as he hid behind Y/N.

" Well, since everyone has apologized to Zenitsu! Let's all go out!"

" Hey! But-

" Let's g-

" I'm not going."

Everyone looked at Giyu.

" Huh? But why? Are you sad? You're always sad though! Be happy today, Giyu! Please!" Y/N begged him as she held onto his arm.

" I'm always happy..." He said.

" No you aren't!! Your so grumpy and sad all the time! So let's go out and have fun!" She yelled as she tried to drag him out the door.

" Wouldn't it also be best if you stayed inside too? Kibustuji and his subordinates are after you."

" I don't know who Kibsujackson is!And they aren't after anything but my friendship!"

Tanjiro separated the two.

" Y/N, Tomioka-san is right. Kibustuji is after you so you might wanna stay inside." He said.

" Noooooo! I wanna go out and have fun! If you guys don't wanna have fun with me, then I'll go see my kids!" She said.

" Kids?" Tanjiro and Giyu both asked.

" Yep! Well— my sisters kids! But still!"

They both sighed of relief but then glared at each other.