✶ 6 ✶

Weeks went by quickly and it was now Ai's due date.

Ai lied down on the hospital bed, Y/N right by her side.

She talked to the male doctor and so did Y/N. He was sweet and they both liked him. The female doctor looked at him as he blushed.

She walked by him and muttered something under his breath that sounded like ' Pedophile'

The doctor glared at her and then left. He walked down the street with a smile on his face.

" Hey, you." A voice called out which made him stop in his tracks.

" Are you Ai Hoshino's doctor? I bet you know Y/N as well."

The doctor turned around to see who the voice belonged to. It was a man with a black hoodie.

" She's using an assumed name. Even if you spotted her at the hospital, why do you know her family name, which has never been made public. Are you affiliated with them? What's your name?" The doctor asked, stepping closer to the man.

The man backed away and started running.

" Hey!" The doctor called out.

The doctor chased after the shady man. He stood at a cliff, using his phone's flashlight to see where the man could have gone.

' Where'd he go?!'

The doctor turned around only to be shoved off the cliff by the shady man.

Y/N smiled and looked at the two crying babies Ai was holding.

Time skip to 3 months ( might've gotten that wrong)

Ai smiled down at Aqua as she held him. She then held him up in the air " Your such a good boy, Aquamarine!"

Y/N was on the other couch holding Ruby and smiling " Ruby, your so adorable!"

Ruby peacefully laid in Y/N's arms making baby noises which made Y/N praise her even more.

" Ai patted Aqua's head " Your so adorable, Ruby."

The producer walked in " That's Aqua you know. And you call yourself a mother."

" I'm not good at remembering names and faces. I can't help it." Ai said.

" Pretty gross, huh? Japanese men having illusions on how mothers should be." Ai said to Y/N.

" Right." She said.

" Don't get international! You don't even have a passport! You even said you won't sing over seas!" He said.

" I am able to remember the names of people I think are talented, Mr. Satou." Ai smiled.

" That's close. My name is Saitou you damn brat." His eye twitched.

He walked over to the board that appeared out of no where. " Anyway! As of today, Ai will be an idol again! We'll discuss you activities."

" The first step of your comeback is a concert tonight. It'll be broadcasted live though. But you can do it, right?"

Ai and Y/N both sat next to each other on the couch, both holding one baby. Y/N now had Aqua and Ai was holding Ruby.