✶14✶

" Now then, boy. How about I kill you now, which'll be fast and painful. Or I kill you in a battle, which is going to be slow and merciless." Douma says to Tanjiro,

Tanjiro was about to say something, but someone cut him off.

" What the hell are you doing here?!" Someone asked, jumping down from a building and standing next to Y/N.

Y/N gasped " Mr. Stripes!"

He looked down at her with a sigh before turning his attention to Douma.

" I said I was going to scout the area for her once this place clears up!" Akaza said, clearly angry Douma got here before him.

" Well, I thought you could use some help. And, it was just easier to kill everyone." Douma smiled.

Akaza looked at the sliced heads laying on the ground and the ones behind him as well.

Akaza's attention reverts from the heads to Tanjiro.

" Great... now I'm even more irritated." He said, stretching his arms.

" Akaza..." Tanjiro muttered, sounding more angry now.

" Tanjiro Kamado..." Akaza muttered, the same time present in his voice.

Douma and Y/N looked at each other before continuing to stare at the two.

" When I kill you, I'll bring your head to Lord Muzan and he'll dispose of it properly." Akaza grins.

" Not if I cut your head off first!" Tanjiro argued back, drawing his sword.

" Oh? So we're going to kill him now?" Douma asked with amusement, getting both of his fans ready to cut up Tanjiro.

" Shut up... I'm killing him." Akaza said, getting into a fighting position.

" Well, alright then. Y/N and I will wait right over there." Douma smiled, slightly pushing Y/N's back so she would walk.

" Don't you touch her-

Akaza cut Tanjiro off by jabbing him in the stomach, sending him flying into a wall.

Y/N couldn't see what was happening since her back was turned to him.

" Hey, what's going on with Tanjiro and Mr. Stripes?" Y/N asked Douma.

" Mr. Stripes? Oh, his name is Akaza. I know he has those god awful stripes, but let's be respectful." Douma said with a grin.

" Akaza... then, what's your name?" She asked.

" Me? Well, I'm Douma, of course! Upper moon two! One rank above Akaza, might I add." He said.

" I see. What about Mr. six eyes?" She questioned, curious to know what the final's name was.

" Six eyes... Ah, you mean Lord Kokushibo?" Douma said, putting a hand on his chin.

" Right. So is he the boss of you and Akaza?" She asked.

" Well, no. He's stronger, yes. But we're all comrades of the same position. Our boss is Lord Muzan." Douma replied.