✶16✶

Ai heard a knock on the door and went to answer it.

She opened the door and peeked her head out of it.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Ai-neesan!"

It was just Y/N, giving Ai the biggest hug.

Ai sighed of relief and gave Y/N a pat on the head.

"I'm thankful it's just you, Y/N. I was about to give you a karate kick to the face." She said, making Y/N giggle.

"How are they? Ruby and Aqua, I mean." Y/N asked, not having seen them in so long.

"Well, they're talking now. Very smart, too." Ai replied, inviting Y/N inside.

Y/N saw the twins sitting on the couch and instantly lunged at them. Aqua moved out of the way and Ruby hugged her back.

"I missed you so much! You both got so big!" She smiled, giving Ruby kisses on the cheek.

After the incident last night, Giyu had suggested she didn't stay at her house anymore since Akaza knew where she lived.

So, here she was, temporarily living with her big/twin sister.

Ai had taken Y/N's bags to the guest bedroom.

Once Ai returned, she saw Aqua in Y/N's tight grasp.

"By the way, I saw what happened on the news, but right after the cameras were cut." Ai said.

"Well-

"Don't tell anyone."

"It was so scary that I had to close my eyes!" Y/N chuckled.

"Hm. That's alright. I'm just glad you're safe." Ai smiled, setting Ruby in her lap.

Y/N smiled back "I'm in love with your new house, it's so big and pretty!"

"Thank you. I've been saving up for it." She replied.

Y/N stared at Ai for a while. Ai looked at Y/N, deep in thought.

"So, I've been wondering. What are you gonna do now that Utsukushisa is..."

"I'm not sure. Maybe I'll work alone. But that'll be really tough considering the high and low vocals. I also can't replace them or I'll get hate..." Y/N ranted.

Ai gasped "Y/N! How about you join B-Komachi!"

Ai grasped Y/N's hands, staring into the identical eyes.

"I... would love to. But that's impossible." Y/N muttered, making Ai tilt her head in confusion.

"I have a life contract." Y/N explained, making Ai nod.

"Why not just ask politely?" Ai suggested.

"I doubt it would be that easy." Y/N chuckled.

"It won't with that mindset! Let's try right now!" Ai said.

Y/N protested but was talked into it.

•••

Y/N walked to the old Utsukushisa rehearsal place.

She opened a couple of doors and finally found him. Hikaru Kamiki, sitting in his office chair with his legs crossed on the desk. He was on the phone but then smiled and hung up once he saw Y/N.

"Nice seeing you again, Y/N." He said.

"Why do you look so happy? Our group is done for." She said, causing him to chuckle.

"That's where you're wrong. You don't have to sing. How about acting? Or both? There's so many things you can do that'll keep me rich." He grinned.

"About that... I have a request." She said, fidgeting with her hands.

"Go on," He replied.

She explained to it to him, and he surprisingly agreed. Though, she was working with his agency part time.

After she left, he smiled and took a sip of his coffee.

"You aren't so useless at the moment, Y/N. Maybe I could sell your corpse."