✶ 5 ✶

The six people Y/N " adopted" were currently arguing.

" Oh my, Zenitsu, your still as jumpy as ever." Shinobu smiled.

" L-Lady Shinobu! Please don't give me another shot again!" Zenitsu cried, hiding behind Tanjiro.

" Calm down Zenitsu. You aren't wounded so she wouldn't need to give you any shots. Right, Lady Shinobu?" Tanjiro asked.

Shinobu smiled evilly, thinking about how Zenitsu was so clingy towards Y/N " Well, I need to test a new poison out. And I yet have a way to see if it works or not."

Zenitsu shrieked and ran outside.

" Everyone! Be quiet! Y/N might be here shortly!"

Everyone turned their attention to the voice that belonged to none other than Tomioka.

Tanjiro bowed and apologized, Zenitsu got angry and yelled at Tomioka, Inosuke kept asking Tomioka to fight him, Shinobu just laughed, and Nezuko was asleep in Y/N's bed.

Y/N was at one of Ai's monthly checkups.

The doctor was blushing an awful lot looking at both Y/N and Ai sitting next to each other. They had on matching hoodies that said " TWIN" on it.

He cleared his throat before speaking " With your case, we will likely have to do a cesarean section. If one of the baby's skulls is large, for someone with your build it's common for the pelvis not to open enough."

" Oh, really?" Ai asked.

Y/N didn't care how the babies would look, she was just too excited to be an aunt.

" A scar on her stomach will be troublesome for her job. Doctor, are there any other options?" The producer asked.

" Well... we could try a painless delivery, sophrology... and-

" Whatever's fine. I feel really healthy." Ai cut him off.

" Ai..." Her producer said.

" It's fine. I can handle a natural delivery." She said.

" I mean, they're my kids, right? They're gonna be attractive and have small faces like Y/N and I." Ai said with her hands on her cheeks.

Y/N smiled " Yep! They'll be the cutest!" She said, copying AI's pose.

" There you two go again..." Ai's producer sighed.

After the appointment, they all went home.

Y/N walked home and ran into some fans. They were cool and she took pictures with them.

After she waved goodbye to her fans, she continued walking home. Y/N suddenly bumped into something hard.

Y/N stepped back and rubbed her forehead. She opened her eyes to see rainbow ones staring right into hers.

The tall man backed away from Y/N slightly, a big grin on his face.

" Are you Y/N?" He asked.