✶ 11: Welcome home ✶

" Surprise!" Y/N smiled at Inosuke and Zenitsu who just walked through the door.

She held the plate of onigiris with both hands.

" Is this for us? Oh! Y/N you shouldn't have!" Zenitsu smiled.

" Give me that!" Inosuke said, taking off his mask and throwing it at her.

Tanjiro quickly caught it before it hit Y/N.

" You idiot! You could have damaged Y/N's cute face!" Zenitsu yelled, grabbing Inosuke by the throat.

" Shut up!" He said, trying to eat the onigiri.

" You two need to calm down!" Tanjiro yelled, slapping both of them on the head

Y/N looked at them.

" Pfff-"

All of the boys looked at her.

" I'm sorry!" She said, continuing to laugh.

Tanjiro smiled while Zenitsu blushed. Inosuke looked at her, fuzzy white cotton surrounding him.

Y/N finally calmed down.

" Okay! So, welcome back you two!" Y/N smiled at them, ruffling their hair.

Tanjiro rolled his eyes internally as he saw Zenitsu blush.

" Hey, Inosuke. Why don't we wash that headpiece of yours?" Y/N smiled at him.

Inosuke didn't respond and continued stuffing his face with onigiris.

Zenitsu ate his and glared at Inosuke while doing so.

Tanjiro sighed and continued to eat.

" So, how was your business trip?" Y/N asked the two.

" It was terrifying!" Zenitsu cried, clinging to the sleeve of Y/N's shirt.

" Shut the hell up!" Inosuke yelled.

Tanjiro looked at the two like a disappointed parent as he ate.

Sorry for not uploading for a couple weeks! I had something going on. I think I'm better now, so I'll be uploading normally.