✶ 3 ✶

" Any luck you two?" Douma asked while leaning his back against the wall.

" No." Akaza said sounding annoyed.

" ..."

" Huh? Lord Kokushibo, did you not hear me?"

" ..."

" Upper one. Did you have any luck finding the girl or not?" Akaza said sounding even more irritated.

" ... I... found her." He said.

" Wait really?! That's great!! Where'd she go?" Douma asked while looking around.

" She.. distracted me... and I... let her get away." Kokushibo said.

" Are you fucking serious?!" Akaza asked in anger.

" My, my~ hold on now, Lord Akaza, we've barley heard Lord Kokushibo's side of the story." Douma said.

Douma gestured Kokushibo to tell them his side of the story.

A couple of minutes later...

" And then she asked my name. When told her she didn't need to know it, she was about to say something else but drew her attention to my sword instead."

Akaza and Douma sweat dropped.

' She sounds like a handful'

" The worst part about it is that I didn't even have to look for her, she came to me." Kokushibo sighed.

" Maybe from now on we should all work together!" Douma said determined.

Akaza rolled his eyes and nodded " If we find her again, I'll make sure the job gets done."

" I guess that will due." Kokushibo said.

" Great! Then we start looking at night!!"

" Y/N." Tanjiro asked while putting a wet towel on Y/N's forehead.

Y/N's eyes opened.

" Are you alright? You have a fever." Tanjiro said.

" Do I?" Y/N asked.

" Yes, you d-

" Y/N!!!!"

Tanjiro turned around to see Zenitsu standing at the door.

" Zenitsu, quiet down!" Tanjiro said while trying to push Zenitsu out of the room.

" Tanjiro... HOW DARE YOU LET MY POOR Y/N GET SICK LIKE THIS?! LOOK AT HOW MISERABLE SHE LOOKS ON HER BED!!" Zenitsu yelled while pointing at Y/N.

Tanjiro turned around and looked at Y/N, her face sweating profusely.

" Ah! Y/N are you okay?" Tanjiro asked while running over to her.

" Yeah... I'm fine.." Y/N replied.

Tanjiro changed the cloth on her forehead.