✶15 ✶

Soon enough, Tanjiro blacked out and Y/N and Akaza were arguing.

"AKAZA, PLEASE LET ME DO YOUR NAILS!" Y/N yelled, chasing Akaza around with a bottle of nail polish she found from backstage.

"NO! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" He shouted, still running away from her.

Kyojuro tended to Tanjiro's wounds and Douma had just left, saying he would leave this up to Akaza.

Akaza suddenly stopped in his tracks and Y/N caught up to him, bumping into his back.

"Hm? What's wrong?" She asks, jumping up to peer over his shoulder.

"There's something in that bush." He said, pointing to the bush.

"I wanna see!" Y/N said, running past him to see what it was.

"Wait! There could be a demon in there!" He yelled, running after her.

Y/N crouched down in front of the bush and so did Akaza.

When there wasn't anything coming out of the bush, Y/N reached her hands in and felt around for something, despite Akaza's protests.

Y/N felt something soft and fluffy and pulled it out of the bush.

Y/N held the bunny in her arms, staring at it in awe.

"A rabbit?" Akaza questioned, glaring at it.

"Akaza! Look! He's so cute, right?" She asked, holding the bunny in his face.

"Get that thing away from me before I murder it." Akaza replied, making her hold it close to her once more.

Akaza grabbed the bunny by its ears and sent it back to the bush, making it hop away.

"Awww..." Y/N pouted, watching as the bunny escaped.

"It could've had diseases." He said.

"So? You have diseases and I still love you." She smiled, giving him a nice pat on the shoulder.

Akaza froze, looking offended "I have diseases? Wow."

"I'm just kidding! You look healthy... I think. You're pretty pale though." She said, not looking at him.

He scoffs and turns away from her as well, looking at Kyojuro who was wrapping Tanjiro up in bandages.

It looked like Kyojuro was helping Tanjiro up. He had put Tanjiro's arm over his shoulder and held his waist.

Tanjiro muttered something and Kyojuro then started to leave the area, forgetting about Y/N.

Akaza started to panic. He could've called out to Kyojuro so that he could bring Y/N along with him, but he didn't want Kyojuro to start attacking him again.

He also knew where Y/N lived, though he could tell she lived with other slayers by her friendly demeanor and asking to 'adopt' him.

What was he thinking? He was supposed to bring her back to Muzan. So why couldn't he...

"Akaza look!" Y/N smiled, showing him a flower.

Akaza opened his mouth to say something rude, but the words wouldn't leave his mouth.

"It's nice." He said, making her smile grow.

He didn't know how to feel about Y/N. She was annoying, yeah. But he still couldn't bring himself to hate her.

"Get up." He said.

"Alright—wait... KYOJURO LEFT ME! HE TOOK TANJIRO, TOO!" She yelled, making Akaza freeze.

"They aren't gone... they just... went someplace else?" He said.

"THATS THE SAME THING!" She cried.

"ARE YOU LEAVING ME TOO, AKAZA? LEAVING ME TO DIE ALL ALONE?" She sobbed.

'And I thought upper two was dramatic' Akaza sweat dropped.

He sighed and grabbed her hand, walking around for a while.

They then reached her place and he made sure she got in before leaving.

He left and sat in a tree, holding the flower she showed him between his fingers.

'Y/N... reminds me of someone from my previous life'

I'm back with my weekly updates! So for those who play Genshin impact, if I made a story about Lyney having another sister would y'all read it??