Volume 1; Part 2

When we touched land, I sighed in relief. I honestly hated being in one particular position for more than an hour. When we got off, and walked into the terminal exit. Barcelona staff had called my agent to inform her that they had already taken care of my belongings. I just carried around my bag with all my important things. I quickly put my shades on and a Barca hat. I'm over here acting like Clark Kent, thinking a pair of glasses will change my identity.

People recognized me, and of course people knew I was coming. I walked around signing autographs and being told that everyone was happy that I was now playing in Barcelona. It felt so foreign to talk to so many people in my native language, but I missed it.

Security came over and told me that it was starting to get worse, so they ushered me to the car. Before I got inside my car, a man in a suit and dress shoes with a suit case in hand ran to us. He was coming in a little to quickly, security was quick to respond.

"espera espera solo quiero un autó-" (Wait, Wait, I just want an auto-) he begged before being cut off by security. They had him by his arms basically carrying him away.

I quickly realized what he wanted.

"Oye, bájalo. dame un minuto con el!" (let me him down, give me a minute with him)

The security came back with him, letting him go. The man's suit was ruffled and his hair a little loped to the side, he didn't even bother fixing.

"Mi pequeña te quiere mucho, no podía dejar pasar la oportunidad de conseguirle un autógrafo tuyo" (My little girl, she loves you so much. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get her your autograph)

I chuckle to myself. Knowing my dad would have done the same for me, if he saw one of my inspirations. All that energy to get arrested but he would be okay just knowing he tried.

"Lo siento, no quería molestarte, pero significaría mucho para ella." ( I'm sorry, I don't want to bother you but it would just mean so much to her) There was sadness behind his voice, and I could tell he had good intentions. I wave him off with a smile.

"No te preocupes, lo entiendo. Mi papá hubiera hecho lo mismo por mí, y me alegra que entiendas lo importante que es para ella." (Don't worry, I understand. My father would have done the same for me. I'm glad you understand how important it is for her)

That eases his nervousness down.

He didn't have anything for me to sign so I take my hat off. I sign on the brim and hand it to him. He was so happy, and satisfied.

"¿Te gustaría hacer un video? tienes tu movil" (Would you like to record a video? Do you have your phone?)

He pulls it out, and fidgets through. He's obviously nervous again. I gently ask for his phone, and I click through to find the camera app. I tell him to fix himself, cause he looked a little rough.

"No quiero que piense que casi te arrestan" (Wouldnt want her to think you almost got arrested) I tell him, making him laugh. He was starting to calm down again, if this makes him nervous and confident. I have to respect him, my dad would be the same. I asked him how old she was, and what her name is.

I hold the phone up to us, and press the red button.

"Hola Maria!

Acabo de conocer a tu papá, y me dijo cuánto me queries. Y Quería agradecete personalmente por el amor y apoyo. Es lo que me anima cada día a seguir adelante. también quería decirte! Nunca dejes de luchar, nunca renuncies a tus sueños" (Hello Maria!

I just met your dad, and he told me how much you love me. And I wanted to thank you personally for the love and support. It's what encourages me every day to move forward. I also wanted to tell you! Never stop fighting, never give up on your dreams)