1: A New Chapter

"1...2...3...4"

"Turn! Yes, to the left! Come one guys, you all are proffesional dancers, if you want to make it to the championships you need to do better than this! Chop chop!"

"....5...6...7...8"

"Niall, point those toes up. Liam, shoulders up, stand up straighter! Yes, exactly, hold that! HOLD IT I SAID!"

Louis sighed and straightened his composure, he didn't need more 'positive feedback' from Mr. Hayes as well.

He glanced sideways at Liam and Niall, his best friends with who he attended the dance school they got accepted into two days ago.

Liam rolled his eyes at him and nodded at Hayes and Louis grinned. "Is something funny, Tomlinson?!" Louis gulped, shit.

"N-no not a-at all s-sir." He stuttered and send a dead glace Niall's way, who was  not at all obviously holding back a chuckle.

"Stay behind after class, I need to discuss something with you."

Shoot...

What was that going to be? Would he get expelled? Wasn't he doing a good job dancing? It was just the second day, surely it couldn't be that bad.

The entry requirements were tough, but with enough practice and support from his two best friends they suprisingly all got in and went straight though everything.

He loves to dance, this school offering him amazing opportunities. The goal was to make a career out of it, following dance classes with diffrent forms of dance and just experience and get chances.

Ballet, jazz, streetdance, hiphop and more. This was just like a path to a dream that could come true.

"A-alright sir." He cursed under his breath and suddenly his ballet shoes were much more interesting.

The class snickered as they heard him get a scolding, but Hayes quickly got everything under control again, by just clapping his hands the whole room went quiet again.

The rest of the class went by smoothly, but not without some more comments of Hayes.

Liam and Niall pat his back on their way out of the studio. "Goodluck mate, cya at lunch?" Louis nodded and Liam shot him a sympathetical smile, following Niall to the door.

Hayes waved him over and with steps that felt so heavy Louis made his way to his ballet teacher.

"Louis Tomlinson, twenty years old, got in with a scholarship. A great dancer, but easily distracted. Louis, do you even take this seriously? You could make a great career out of this!"

Louis swallowed hard. "Yes of course, this is my passion, sir. I think it's just the nerves, getting used to a new school, new lifestyle."

Mr. Hayes nodded in understanding. "It's a new lifestyle, but you're already dancing since you were four years old, right? Professionally at ten, I saw some of your solo's and group dances, you got some talent boy."

Louis couldn't help the soft smile making his way to his lips. "Thank you and yes, started competitions when I was eight, professional at ten." He confirmed, exhaling deeply.

His heart thumped in his chest, scared with what was yet to come. "Tomorrow there will be two new teachers starting here, Mr. Makik and Mr. Styles, they are going to choose some people that are potentional dancers for the world championship competitions next year, I think if you focus just a little bit more, you could have a great chance of making it into that group." He told the boy, Louis taking in all of the information.

"Thank you sir, I will try my best and focus more, I really want this and I'm glad I got the opportunity to make my dream come true, very greatful." He bowed, a gesture of appreciation in this world that was used often as well as after dances.

Mr. Hayes licked his lips. "Dismissed, go to your next class and remember what I said, until tomorrow."

Louis thanked him, his hands clasped together as he got his bag off the floor on the side of the room and scurried away, not hearing the words Mr Hayes whispered under his breath.

Mr. Styles will be really fond of his skills I believe, maybe even his personality as well.

--

First chappy... yay!

Interesting right? I'm no professional and try to educate, but yeah trying my best!

Did perform myself when I was younger, streetdance mainly! Still love it, might even start dancing again at a academy in the near future! Auditions are coming up so... exciting!

Feel free to give positive feedback and don't forget to give a follow if you didn't already, spread the love! <3

Cya soon! Hopefully at the next chapter!

-Nati🦋