20: Always Got Your Back

The routine was flawless and beautiful, all of them couldn't help but already feeling the happiness of being first place soon enough.

Once they all were backstage again Niall and Liam dragged Louis to one of the empty rooms in the massive building.

Once there Liam left again and soon enough Harry joined the three of them, confused about why they were standing in a stinky, old room that looked like the janitors closet.

"What are we doing here? The performance was amazing by the way, you all nailed it!"

Liam pushed his phone into Harry's hands. "We know, but that's not why we're here." He pressed the play button and the conversation between Louis and Ashton was to be heard.

Harry's face was going from confused, to sadness and lastly anger.

"What?! That shit-"

Louis placed his hand on Harry's shoulder. "Stay calm, we need to think of the next steps."

Liam and Niall agreed. "You're solo is coming up soon, I think we need to focus on that, you're not gonna mess it up like he wants you to, alright?"

Louis hesitated but felt Harry's hand quickly grab his and squeeze it before letting go. "Alright, I'm gonna get ready, yea?"

The boys let him go and once Louis was out of sight Harry smirked. "So, what's the plan?"

It wasn't long before Louis was ready, wearing a beautiful black tank top-jump suit kind of thing, covered in blue glitters that matched the colors of his eyes perfectly.

His fringe was styled and even some make-up was applied, the same glittery vibe as his costume.

He was waiting backstage for his name to be called when Harry sneaked up next to him en whispered in his ear. "Good luck babe, cheering for you," he kissed his cheek and winked before walking towards the other direction to go sit with the rest in the crowd.

Louis sighed, ready to perform and yet still a bit scared because of Ashton's words.

When his name was called there was no way out so he smiled and walked onto the stage, everyone clapping, Harry of course clapping the loudest.

The music started and everything went well. He looked at the judges, but when he didn't he caught Harry's glance, already staring back at him.

Just towards the end of the song the music stopped and everyone gasped, but Louis regained his confidence and smoothly continued the routine without the music, suprising  everyone.

He ended his first official solo without music, but with confidence and pride, knowing who was behind this.

And boy, this wasn't going to end well for him. He looked at Ashton when he was walking off stage, after everyone stood up to clap and cheer.

Ashton looked furious, as if he had expected Louis to cry and run off stage.

Ashton probably would have, but as a professional dance you always learn to always continue dancing if possible, under any circumstances it ain't even a possibility to stop.

'Apparently he isn't as smart as he thought,' Louis thought and smirked as he saw his best friends, Zayn, Brooke and Harry run towards him.

"Omg lou you did so great!" Niall exclaimed, hugging his dear friend.

"You were so elegant, well done!" Brooke smiled and Liam joined into the hug. "So proud of you."

Last but not least Harry hugged him tight, a massive smile on his face, eyes beaming like Louis hung the moon. In his opinion, he really had.

He lights up Harry's world like nobody else ever could, never failing to make him smile.

"Guess what."

Louis furrowed his eyebrows. "Wot?"

Harry pulled away a bit from the hug. "Police is waiting outside, boyo is getting his ass busted, you did amazing, lou." That smile, that honest, genuine, lovely face Louis loves so much stared at him as he thought they really did it, they made it.

They would achieve so much more and make so many memories and might even laugh about this later.

The bubble burst a bit when Ashton suddenly appeared. "Hi fella's."

Louis rolled his eyes. "Are you a witch or some? Appearing out of nowhere all the time, you're powers don't work here FELLA!"

Ashton put up his arms in defense. "What you mean? I just came here to congratulate you!"

"As if,"  Liam muttered, all of them shooting daggers.

"You lost here, my dear friend. It didn't work, that little plan of yours wasn't really a masterpiece now was it? You forgot the camera's, fella."

At that moment Harry smirked and Ashton's face turned as red as a tomato.

He tried to run but Harry's voice stopped him. "Police are waiting at each door around the building, you can try but won't get far."

He got closer to the boy, who seemed scared shitless.

"If you ever say a word about me and Louis or even dare to say his name, I'm going to make sure you won't even be able to get yourself to jail."

Ashton gasped. "Is that a threat?!"

Harry chuckled. "Whatever floats your boat, Wasn't that obvious? A little warning, fella." With that he whistled and many police men stormed in, cuffing Ashton as he was dragged out of the building.

"Let's go and watch the results of the solo's," Niall spoke up after a moment of silence and relieve.

"You do have great ideas once in a while," Louis laughed as Harry pulled him close.

"Thanks hazz, for everything."

"I'd do anything for you, just like you would for me."

Hellooooo fella's! Hehe

How's you? Long time no see, apologies! As mentioned on my account post thingy I had so many unexpected things, but here I am! Gonna write more upcoming weekend as I mentioned, but thought I would make some time to give ya'll a nice chappy before that!

Got covid at the moment by the way, I don't know from who or what but doesn't matter, means some time to write for ya'll!

Bit tired and so on though so I will catch you soon, please stay and wait for me fella's! I will give some nice new chappy's for you to read soon! Say that so often haha but it's true! 'It is what it isss' -lou

Hope you liked it and are doing well and enjoying your day!

Sassy season for me hehe ;)

Cya soon!

-Nati🦋