4: Curly And Chemistry

The next week was a bit of a blur.

Liam, Niall and Louis were all very tired, the classes taking a toll on the three of them.

Zayn and Harry were chill teachers, but it's a dance academy, so could anything really be that easy?

Louis had caught Harry staring at him during his classes, and it seemed as if they crossed paths in the hallway a quite lot more often then before.

It made Louis nervous in a way, but his heart fluttered everytime he saw Harry, the younger lad had a special something for sure.

Louis couldn't put his finger on it, but something about Harry made all his worries fade away and it seemed like the classes weren't so bad after all as he tried to go to the max with dancing.

Zayn was in his office, only a wall of glass seperaring the two rooms while Harry was directing the class and trying to teach stuff to the students.

"Louis great composure, just make sure to turn your hips a bit more when you turn, it will make sure your spin will be more powerful and last longer."

Louis nodded in response and tried doing what Harry had explained to him as they again and again did the same routine from the choreografic.

After sometime he didn't see Harry in eyesight and was about to turn his head when he suddenly felt some big, strong hands on his hips.

"Let me help you out, this okay?" He asked to made sure.

"Y-yes." He cursed himself for stuttering, something he always does when he's nervous.

He met Harry's gaze and saw a small smile making his way to his lips, two dimples showing on either side of his cheek.

He honestly wanted to poke those, adorable

Harry held his hips firmly as he moves them to the right, Louis trying to gain his balance and not to fall face down to the ground, that would be so embarrassing.

"Place your feet behind the other, toes pointed." Harry whispered, his voice deep as he tapped the side of his leg.

Louis followed and did as told, closing his eyes in order to try and focus and not concentrate on the feeling of Harry touching him.

His heart was beating fast and he didn't know why, Harry was just his teacher.

He almost fell as he was lost in thought, not paying attention. Luckily Harry noticed and catched him, slipping his hand behind his back as he hovered over him.

"You alright, lou?"

Lou, gosh it sounded so nice coming from him, how he said my name like that

"Yeah." Louis swallowed and took a deep breath and tried again, Harry placing one of his hands on his side.

"Alright, great. Now spin and lean to the side slightly, make sure to turn your legs with your body and feet up halfway, finish the spin as long as possible." Louis nodded and exhaled deeply, spinning until he was dizzy, making sure to keep in mind what Harry said.

He spun and topped it off by moving his feet up in the air, next to his head, holding the back of his knee.

His muscles were aching but he managed to bow and the music stopped.

Claps were heard and he looked up, a suprised look on his face as everyone was watching him from the side, Harry standing a few feet away from him in the middle of the room.

He nodded at him and clapped maybe even harder than the rest, Liam and Niall cheering and whistling, Louis had done a great performance and he didn't even notice, it surely was a achievement because the move wasn't easy.

The boy blushed as he noticed Harry's look, a look full of proud and adorement.

"Well done Louis." Harry came closer and pat his shoulder. "You would be a great dancer for partner dances as well, felt the shiver you got when I touched you." Louis's eyes widened but rolled his eyes once he heard Harry chuckle under his breath.

"Thank you, Harry." He went over to where his friends were seated and immediately was pulled into a hug.

"Wow, that was amazing Louis!"

"Yes for real, you smashed it!"

Louis groaned but smiled. "It wasn't a big deal." He tried to brush it off, but Liam and Niall weren't having it and kept on praising him.

When class was over Louis had told Liam and Niall he was giving Harry his hoodie back and would meet them later again.

"Eh, Harry?" The younger lad spun around, putting away his phone.

He handed Harry the hoodie. "I washed it and thought I would bring it back, sorry it took a week." He scratched the back of his neck.

Harry bit his lip and pushed the piece of clothing into his bag, trying not to be messy but failing.

"Thanks, wasn't really missing it though. And as I said it suited you better anyway." He didn't mention the fact that he loved that Louis his smell and of course his laundry retergent were now lingering around the piece of material.

"How is your chest?"

"My chest?" Louis raised his eyebrows and Harry pinched his shirt. "Hops you didn't burn it too bad, would be a shame for a skin like yours."

Louis now knew what he meant. "Ohh that! Yes I'm alright, it's just a bit red still, Liam wrapped it to make sure it was alright but it wasn't really needed, thanks for asking." His cheeks turned a light tint of pink, was Harry just complimenting his skin?

And the fact that the boy had remembered about the burn...

Well, after all he was the one who had spilled coffee on him after all but still.

"Well it was nice seeing such a performance from you today, you will get something big out of this Louis, achieve so much."

Louis was at a loss of words and decided just to nod as he left the room.

"As big as your ass maybe," Harry whispered, thinking that he didn't heard it but he did.

And if Louis held back a laugh and left with a racing mind, no one noticed.

Except from Zayn, who was fondly watching the two of them interact the whole time...