8: Date With The Dancer

"I never thought he would ask me out, I really thought I would have to fight to even talk to him longer and more often."

"I mean you would forever keep fighting for him I bet, you talk about him all day long, can't hear the name Louis for another five years now." Harry rolled his eyes at his friend but knew he was happy for the lad.

"What are you going to do anyway? You're dressed like you're going either to a circus or... feed giraffes?"

Harry shot up, his hands full of clothes. "I don't know Zayn! And is that a good sign? That I'm dressed as if we're going to do that? What even reveals is that it looks like we're going to do that? Oh shit what if we're going to, that boy is always full of suprises and that pretty lil head of his will be the death of me someday! I-"

He threw the clothes in the air as Zayn walked over to their shared closet. "Harry take a chill pill, that boy is crazy for sure from what I've seen and heard, in a good way but you're probably not going to feet giraffes... at least not yet." He shrugged.

"He isn't crazy." Harry looked at his best mate who was rummaging through the entire closet.

"He is if he's going on a date with you. And of course you only heard that part." He looked at Harry, a playful look on his face, he really loved teasing Harry.

"Here." He threw the boy a white shirt into his arms, along with a green bandana.

"We're going for casual, believe that's always something that fits when you don't know what you're going to do." Harry snorted and changed his clothes, Zayn not leaving his spot.

He looked at the boy proudly when Harry was ready, his curls slightly sticking out of his bandana. He put his watch and some jewerly before posing in front of Zayn.

"Looking good? Or should I wear something else?"

Zayn shook his head. "No, this is perfect hazz, he's going to pass out seeing you like this." He walked up to him and combed his fingers through his friend's hair.

"Tadaaa." He threw his hands up in the air and felt Zayn spun him around, now standing in front of the mirror that was struck to their closed.

"Yeah, I look amazing indeed."

--

Louis, on the other side of campus was having the same problem but was lucky to have his friends help him pick out a outfit as well.

At his dorm stuff went a bit smoother as at Harry's. He had just showered after his afternoon run, after all he's still a dancer and has a routine.

"I can't believe you actually took our advice and asked him out." Liam sat next on his bed next to Niall, who was sipping on a soda from Burger King.

Louis sighed. "Of course I did, I'm sassy, not dumb." Liam threw his hands up in defence. "Never said you were, twat."

The boy rolled his eyes and decided to go with basic but casual and pulled a black shirt over his head, went over to the bathroom and styles his hair into a slight quiff.

He put on his Toms and looked at his phone, he would have to leave soon to pick Harry up and get to the movies in time.

He talked some more with his friends and got some 'goodluck's' before walking over campus to go to Harry's dorm.