Subspace and Medkit

This is my 2nd fav ship.. And uh, Smut up ahead. Just a warning now for people who may not want to read it. Subspace is a Top, change my mind.

--

It was late at Night, A Phight had just ended and Phighter's had began to leave, Talking to eachother casually like normal, Medkit Was with Boombox and Sword, Until someone showed up, Wanting to start an argument..

Sub: "Hello Meddy! Sad that you Lost?"

Sword: "Subspace, Go away."

Boom:"Yeah!"

Sub: "Oh come on, Im allowed to talk!"

Med: "Just go away Subspace, I cant be bothered."

Sub: "Finee, But dont say i didnt warn ya!"

Subspace grinned as he began to walk away, Medkit, Boombox and sword didnt know what Subspace was planning, But for now decided to ignore it. Boombox went his own way as Sword and Medkit continued to walk to Their Apartment, Chatting along the way, Once they had gotten there, Medkit had walked to his room, feeling tired already, Leaving Sword to do whatever he was going to do, Most likely Text rocket.. A couple hours later, Medkit woke up to the apartment quiet, He exited the room and looked around and saw a note on the counter from sword, 'Hey, Out with Rocket for a bit, be back later on!'... Medkit shrugged it off and was about to go to the living room, Til he heard the door swing open.. Medkit froze at the sound, Who the hell was breaking His and swords apartment at 10Pm..? He had no idea, He slowly Went to see who it was, But was soon left infront of a open door, Confused on everything that happenened, Until he felt a Hand grab him by the back of the neck, Pulling him on the floor and dragging Medkit somewhere, Medkit tried his best to phight off whoever was doing this, shouting and screaming but it didnt work, He soon got taken to his own room, Where he was thrown on the bed, When he finally looked at who it was, it was Subspace.. 

Med: "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

Sub: "Oh come on Meddy.. We all know this was bound to happen.."

Med: "What did you even want to do.."

Sub: "You already know, Pleease? I wont tell anyone!"

Med: "..Fine."

Subspace grinned, Now taking off his shirt, leaving his bare chest exposed, Medkit couldn't help but blush at the sight of Subspace, but the blushing got worse as He took his Pants of too, Showing his now hardened member in his boxers, Subspace chuckled at how much Medkit was blushing, and went ontop of medkit, Being the taller one he planted small kisses and bites on his neck as he took off Medkits Pants and shirt, and then boxers, Leaving him fully naked under Subspace.. He brought two fingers to medkits mouth

Sub: "Suck."

Medkit was hesitant, But began to suck on subspaces fingers, getting them in a layer of spit on them before taking them out, subspace now shoving them in Medkits ass, slowly stretching him, Gaining soft moans ans gasps from medkit, Subspace took his fingers out, Now finally removing his boxers and letting his now fully-Hard member show, He flipped medkit around onto his stomach as he teased Medkits tight hole with his member,  Now without warning shoving the tip of it inside medkit, getting flustered moans from him as Subspace pushed most of his member inside Medkit, now roughly began to thrust in and out,

Med: "O-oh fuck..! Subbpace!~"

Sub: "Shh..~ You're doing so well..~"

Subspace grinned at these words, seeing someone like medkit turn into such a submissive person turned him on even more, Grinding even harder inside of medkit, slowly but surely getting closer to his climax , Medkit moaned out as he came onto the sheets, Getting them messy, But none of them cared at the moment, Subspace went faster and Harder until he soon felt himself climaxing, coming all inside of medkit before pulling out and falling onto him, both of them panting softly, until subspace spoke.

Sub: "So you liked that, Hm?~"

Med: "Oh shut up.."

Sub: "Maybe we could do this more?~"

Med: "..."

Everything was silent until a door flew open.. they forgot to lock the door, In walked Rocket and Sword before they saw Subspace and Medkit on the bed naked, Sword straight up ran out screaming while Rocket just, stood there, Confused on what he was seeing before being dragged out by sword.. Subspace laughed at it before finally getting up from medkit, who was now cleaning himself off and putting his clothes back on, So Subspace did the same thing, Now sitting against the bed together as they chatted about random things.. In the living room there was a very concerned rocket and sword, confused and shocked at what they just saw.. But decided to brush it off, Now hearing the room go quiet, Guessing the both of them fell asleep together, So Sword decided to go to his own room with rocket, Where they just chatted for quite a bit...

--

Woah.. I did it!! Hope yall enjoyed this as much as i enjoyed writing it.

Words: 844

Started: 21/8/23

Ended: 22/8/23