"Medkit? You good?"

ITS DECEMBER.
I hate it.

Also happy 1 day late Bday Biograft.

Subkit with major angst and mild fluff.

(TW : Self harm.)
--
Medkit stared at the Sheets of paper that lay infront of him, He was late behind abunch of paper work, He looked around and grabbd his mug, Which had to have his favourite coffee, Black Coffee, He drank a bit, Calming down only the slightest.. He quickly put it down before putting his head on the desk.

"God.. I-.."

Medkit hadn't slept in days, Eye bags under his eyes, he had stayed in his office, refusing to even go out once when asked by sword, or anyone else. He locked the door, not wanting to be bothered..

He groaned, getting up, in the way knocking over the mug, spilling the Black coffee all over the pure-white sheets of paper, which just made him more stress. He looked around and the first thing that he saw, A smallish Knife..

The knife was ment to be cutting excess paper from sheets, But other ideas came to his mind.. He tried to shut them out, But they just came back, So he went over to the knife, picking it up by the handle, seeing the shiny, metal of the knife shine in the little sun that was allowed in though the small window. He quickly put the blade to his bare skin, feeling the cold metal as he dragged it along his skin who knows how many times, Crimson-red blood dripping from the cuts, once he had felt like he did enough, he did the same to his other arm.. Til he heard a quick knock on the door, by now it was 2am, who the phuck could be knocking at his office by now? He quickly shouted who it was, But no response.. Medkit though it was no one til he heard a quiet response. "Meddy, Let me in." Oh great, Him. Medkot stared at the cuts on his arms, the Crimson-red blood now staining his arm and the sleeves of his jacket, He wondered what to do, til he heard the faint unlock of a door, Shit, When did this bitch have the key?! He quickly put his arms behind him, desperately not to be saw as the door finally opened, Subspace was at the enterence, But for once he looked more concerned, than a 'Annoy time!' mood. "Show me your arms, Medkit." was all he said, Medkit refused, but was quickly met with Subspace hands on his wrists, puling them forward, the red blood, which by now had started to drip on the floor, and get on subspaces hand. Subspace glared at medkit, before quickly pulling him into a hug, It was strange. "Medkit.. Why did you.." Subspace sair, shocked, ignoring the blood that got on him, more focused on Medkit, who by now had finally broken down in Subspaces grasp, Subspace held him close, letting him cry into his shoulder, Usally he wouldn't be this close, especially to his enemy's, But this once he wouldn't mind. "Its alright.. Im here now." Subspace spent the last half hour just comforting medkit, The soft sobs slowly stopped. "Im sorry for doing it.." Medkit muttered quietly, He hated the fact he seemed weak, But Subspace didnt care. "When was the last time you slept?" Subspace asked. "About.. 5 days..?" Medkit responds, Subspace then picked up medkit. "You're coming back to mine. you need sleep, and healing.." Medkit didnt protest, being in the Scientists arms, Subspace left the office, locking it on the way out, That mess can be sorted out tomorrow, He got outside, the cold air hitting their skins, Subspace quickly found his car, placing medkit in the fronf seat, before getting in the drivers side. "you have a drivers license?" Medkit asked, chuckling softly. "Oh me? Ñope! But im quite good, honestly." Subspace laughed softly, starting up the car, before starting the long ride of Blackrock, Sure Hyperlaser would've been confused on why Medkit was there.. But tonight hr was at katanas.. so he didnt have to bother with him. He just hoped his Biograft wouldn't care much. About half way, Subspace decided to make some small-talk. "So.. Why were you in there for days?" he asked. "Work.." Was all medkit replied with Subspace stayed quiet, driving the rest of the way to blackrock, he quickly checked in while hiding medkit, before not bothering to use the elevator and used the stairs to get the 3rd floor, he then walked all the way to his apartment, Which seemed better than most.. This place made medkit have some, memories of before, but shut them oit as he got placed on the couch. "Do you have bandages?" Medkit nodded, taking out his first aid kit as he took out some bandages, "This will be a moment." Subspace began to wrap the bandages around Medkits arms, sighing. "im, Sorry bout the past, Alright?" Subspace said. Quiet... "its fine, I shouldn't have gotten so.." "Mad?" "yeah.. i guess you could say that." "Its fine, i shouldn't have ripped your eye out.." Silence. Biograft walked in, seeing the two next to eachother, he quickly said. "WHAT IS THE TRAITOR DOING HERE?" But Subspace replied back with, "Dont worry about that my creation, go back to charging." And so biograft left, leaving the two in silence again. "Medkit, I have something to say.." "What is it?" ".." "Subspace?" Medkit was met with a soft kiss from Subspace, He was shocked, but stayed quiet as he leaned into Subspace, and they stayed like that, sometimes talking about stuff going on with them.. "Also, did you know Bio's Birthday was Yesterday?" He said, giggling. "It was? Wow." He replied back, chuckling .. Maybe things wasn't so bad..