Banhammer and Medkit

Uhm, Fluff for once. :] And a tiny bit angst maybe??

--

Banhammer was chilling in the couch, He had a day off from being warden of Banlands, As much as he liked his job, Sending demons to their own hell for the rest of eternity, Medkit, Banhammers lover, Wanted him to have a break, To spend time as they rarely did, So banhammer was just there on the couch, Confused on where the smaller demon had went before..

About 10 minutes later, Medkit returned, Carrying two cups, he placed them on the table, before sitting next to banhammer, It was quiet until one spoke.

Med: "Ban.. Do you,,-"

Ban: "Hm? what is it dear?"

Med: "Do you.. Care about me..?"

Ban: "Huh..? Of course I do, Why wouldn't' I?"

Med: "It's, just.."

Medkit stayed quiet, unable to speak his own words until banhammer spoke again, wrapping his arms around the smaller one

Ban: "You're worth it to me, No matter what."

Med: "Thanks.."

Ban: "Anything for you, Med."

Medkit flushed at the name a bit, He was used to it but still got embarrassed, As much as he was seen as a Depressed, Starved touch doctor, Which was true, He still enjoyed being around people, Even if he didn't show it.

Banhammer chuckled at this as he cuddled up to his lover more, Feeling soft purr's from the medic that he adored.. If he ever saw whoever made him upset, Wouldn't' see the light of illumina again. But for now he shrugged it off, enjoying this moment with his lover.

--

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT, BUT HII IM BACK!! ♥️♥️
Medhammer >

Words: 281

Ended: 30/9/23

Started: 30/9/23