Zuka and Rocket

This is not a ship, its platonic...

--

Rocket was hanging out in his room, He was meant to see sword today, But Sword ended up being buzy.. Rocket really didn't mind as he could always get someone else like Boombox or Medkit.. Or not, Medkit would most likely be buzy healing, And Boombox's music sometimes is annoying.. So with nothing to do he sighed, Getting up from his bed and walking out the room, Walking towards the kitchen to where he saw Zuka, His father at the kitchen table drinking some coffee, It was about 11am at the moment, And Zuka had a day off.. Rocket then had an idea, Why doesn't he spend time with his dad? He rarely hangs out with Zuka due to him transporting phighters to phights and such and Broker.. Rocket didnt really like Broker, But couldn't say much honestly, So he just went and grabbed a apple off the counter, sitting down infront of Zuka, It was quiet until one of them spoke, being Zuka.

Zuka: "Morning Rocket, How are you?"

Rocket: "Im fine.. Just tired and bored."

Zuka: "Oh, Wasn't you going to hang out with sword?"

Rocket: "Hes buzy.. and i dont know who else to hang out with, so."

Zuka: "You can hang with me today if you want, y'know son?"

Rocket: "Really? Thank you dad!!"

Rocket would smile at this, Happy he finally could spend time with his father, since they were both normally buzy, so after they finished their food, they both went into the living room and sat on the couch, Turning on the Television, The both of them sat there as the television sound soon died down as the both of them talked.. The rest of the day was just spent chilling together, laughing and talking until the end, when both of them decided it was best to go sleep, so they went off to their own rooms.. rocket falling asleep as zuka sat in his room..

---

Sorry this chapter is short, Next chapter will be longer!!

Words: 350

Started: 26/8/23

Ended: 28/8/23