Subspace and Medkit

Woah, More Subkit, 🎉🎉

Smut? Sort of,

Subspace Trans male, medkit trans female
--

Subspace was bored, He had finished testing one of his latest potions, it was basically meant to make one weaker, And subspace was trying to think who he could use it on, Til he got an idea,He called one of his Biografts, Telling them to look after the lab while he went out.

Subspace soon exited his lab, walking outside to the cold exterior of BlackRock, It was always cold and little to no plant life was here, But that's how he liked it. He decided to get a Bus to Crossroads, In hopes to see the person he would need for this, Walking to the bus stop he sat down, humming as the bus pulled up, creaking ever so slightly as he got up, walking into the bus and paying, then went to the seats near the back, He hated taking Public Transport, But he had no choice at the moment.

About 30 minutes later they began to arrive into Crossroads, A bright, City that was always filled with random demons during the day, As much as he could just test it on a random, poor, demon, He had someone else in mind, But where would he find them.. Subspace got off the bus, Now looking around as somethin caught his eye, Just the slight green glimpse of green horns with a ring on, He found him. who knew it would be that hard to find his enemy? He chuckled to himself, now approaching the alley way, Sure be was confused why Medkit was there, But he couldn't bother thinking about it..

With medkit, he was leaning against the wàll, his Eyepatch loose as he stood there, smoking in the alley way, When Subspace looked over, He saw Medkit there, He was quite confused, When did Medkit smoke? He also looked sort of Drunk.. Subspace shrugged it off, Walking up to the green demon.

Sub: "Hi Meddy! Why are you alone at this time, Hm??"

Med: "Subspace.. Go away.."

Medkit grumbled, clearly annoyed at Subspace.

Sub: "Oh come on! you seem lonely, No??"

Med: "Just go away, God.."

Sub: "Meddy!!"

Medkit soon got more annoyed, groaning as he pushed subspace away, Subspace got mad, he pulled out a grey vile, which then medkit tried to back up, but subspace gripped his arm as he forced the vile down his throat, Medkit choking on the liquid as he swallowed it, coughing violently as subspace let go, backing up smirking at Medkit.

Sub: "Wasn't that hard, Med!"

Med: "W-what was that?! You!-"

Sub: "Shh.. Calm down, Your clearly not okay.."

Med: "W-what did you do to me.."

Sub: "Oh you know, Just weaked you a bit!"

Subspace grinned, grabbing medkit as he placed him against the wall, smirking as he pulled his pants down and boxers off, revealing his member, he rubbed it quickly before picking medkit up by the hips, taking his pants and boxers off without warning as he thrusted inside of Medkit pussy, which was already soaking, Subspace groaned, feeling his walls tighten around his member as he thrusted deeper, trying to get any sort of pleasure from the other.

Sub: "Huh.. Who knew you had a fucking great pussy.."

Med: "S..shut it.. ah.."

Subspace smirked as he thrusted in deeper, wet skin slapping as he soon reached his climax, burying himself deep inside Medkit's pussy before releasing, filling him up. subspace moaned as he pulled out, dropping medkit on the floor*

Med: "You.. didn't have to be so rough.."

Sub: "Oh calm down, You enjoyed it, No?"

Med: ".."

Sub: "See! now cmon, I don't got all day."

Subspace picked medkit up, pulling him against the wall, Now pulling out a cloth to clean him and himself off, before cuddling close to him, laughing softly as they did so

--

Sorry this is lazy, I need chapter ideas 😭

Words: 666

Started: 16/9/23

Ended: 17/9/23