Sword and Rocket

I'm writing this on phone at 3am so.. Might be a bit short!!

In The Lost Temple, Random demons walked around, On a bench were Rocket And Sword, They were allways seen as best friends, No matter what, and rarely got into arguements, This day was quite boring tho.. They didn't have thing to do, As Lost Temple was kinda the same like allways, And they didn't want to visit Medkit right now, He would be busy... So unsure what to do they decide to go to Rockets house, Or well Zukas, But that didn't matter, They entered and went up to Rockets room, Waving to Zuka along the way, this was quite normal as sword sometimes stayed at Zukas house and he didn't mind.. They were both on the bed, chatting until rocket looked in Swords eyes, Blushing slightly before shaking his head.. He couldn't like his best friend.. No way... what would sword think?.. Did he even- Rockets thoughts were stopped suddenly by Swords now concerned voice, Asking rocket if he was okay, Rocket nodded and decided to just sit there for a bit, Until sword spoke..

Sword: "Are you sure your okay Rocket? you can tell me anything!"

Rocket: "Yeah I'm fine, Just thoughts.."

Sword: "About what?"

Rocket: "..You." He'd mutter quietly

Sword: "Me?"

Rocket: "W-wait you weren't ment to-!!"

Rockets voice was cut off by Swords laughing as their faces got closer, Now sword finally kissing rocket, Rocket melted into the kiss, dragging Sword to lay on the bed as they made out..

Rocket: "Mmh.. I love you.."

Sword: "I love you too.. Mmh you taste good.."

Rocket: "Hmpm.."

Sword laughed as he heard this, cuddling up to his now lover as they chatted til both of them fell asleep, Later on Zuka walked in and saw them sleeping together, he took a picture and quickly left them be..

--

Sorry for short chapter.. Next one will be longer!!

Words: 333

Started: 22/8/23

Ended: 22/8/23