A peaceful night..?

It was late at night, The bright lights from Crossroads shined through-out, The stars dimly lit in the sky, And the peaceful talk of random demons and Phighters, Medkit was sat on a bench by himself, He didnt see a point in hanging out with anyone today.. He summoned a crystal in the palm's of his hand, holding it by his fingertips before pressing it down a bit hard on a small wound, it stung a bit, but soon the wound almost healed.. Medkit sighed as he looked up, He heard footsteps behind him before he could turn around he was hugged by someone, someone much bigger than him, Banhammer.

Banhammer chuckled as Medkit got startled by this, but turned around to face Banhammer, There faces met as  they stared at each other until one spoke,

Ban: "Med? You good?"

Med: "Y-yeah.. Im fine."

Ban: "Thats good."

Banhammer swiftly picked up the smaller demon, Medkit let out a squeal as he was now being carried by banhammer, Banhammer found this adorable laughing as he hugged medkit softly, their body's touching as they did so, Banhammer soon let him go, placing him on the floor, Medkit was slightly flustered and didnt speak..

Ban: "So, Wanna go back to mine? You seemed quite lonely out here,,"

Med: "What does that even mean?.."

Ban: "Oh come on, You know what i mean.."

Med: "I dont, Honestly Banhammer."

Ban: "Oh come on, its not that hard!"

Banhammer teased, now grabbing medkits hand in response to his quietness

Med: "Fine, Lets go.."

Ban: "Knew it."

Banhammer and Medkit decided to go to Medkit's place, SInce Lost Temple was much more closer than Banlands, Plus it was boiling there in the deep jail of banlands, Medkit didnt even get how Banhammer managed, but shrugged it off as they soon reached a bus stop, waiting until a bus finally came by, stopping slowly before the doors opened.

Ban: "Ill pay, Dont worry bout' it."

Medkit couldn't help but just nod, getting on the bus and walked to the back, sitting down on one of the chairs, on the other side were a couple demons, mainly wearing black hoodies, pants and stuff to cover themself's, medkit couldn't really hear them, but it sounded like they were talking about him, but he tried to ignore it as Banhammer sat next to him, He could clearly see Medkit felt uneasy, and rubbed the palm of his hand softly, calming him down as he did so, it was about 30 minutes until the bus finally arrived at The Lost Temple, Banhammer quickly picked medkit up and exited the bus,  he looked back slightly to see the same people from before following, so he decided to just play it safe and get to medkit's as quick as possible, last thing he needed was problems with random demons, he soon arrived in which he opened the door and entered with medkit, closing and locking the door afterwards. He carried medkit to his bedroom, which was quite plain cept  dirty.. did he not look after himself..? Til he saw one thing on the floor that caught his attention, a bottle of pills, empty.. He didnt mention it as he placed medkit on the bed, til he went over and picked it up, looking at medkit..

Ban: "You didnt.. Did you..?"

Med: "..I-"

Ban: "When, Are you okay..? what happened med.."

Medkit couldn't speak, he struttered quietly, trying to get something out before being hugged tightly by banhammer, Medkit soon broke into tears as he cried softly into banhammers shoulder, banhammer stayed there, comforting medkit, Soon checking the time and seeing how late it was.. He picked up medkit and softly layed him in the bed, as he was about to go, most likely to sleep on the couch or something, it'd be way to late to go home at this time.. Medkit spoke softly,

Med: "Stay.. Please.."

Banhammer could only hear that last bit, but without hesitation turned around and sat next to medkit who was still sat down, his breathe short and shallow as he listoned to it, Banhammer soon layed down, pulling medkit closely to himself, holding him as he made sure medkit fell asleep, he hummed slightly quiet as medkit soon drifted off to sleep, Banhammer soon then decided to rest, closing his eyes as he muttered one last thing to the smaller demon,

"I love you.."

--

SHAHDHS HELP??? ANYWAY HERE YOU GO MEDHAMMER ENJOYERS. :]]]

Words: 725 

ended: 5/10/23

started: 5/10/23