Valk and Dom

Thank you, @SleeplessCore For requesting this! Here ya go. :]

--

It was a sunny day, Dom and Valk were outside in Crossroads for once, Instead of hosting events of such, It was always Sunny and Warm on these days, meaning the two were boiling due to the sun, so they decided to go to a random cafe they liked, in hopes to cool down a bit.

Once they had reached a cafe, They entered and sat themselfs down at a table, now looking on the menu on what they wanted.

Valk: "Ooh, Do you think they'd have Ice cream here??"

Dom: "What do you think?"

Valk: "Hopefully! What are you getting Dom?"

Dom: "Might just get a coffee, Everything here is, okay."

Valk: "Oh come on, Just get something cold for once! Its boiling outisde."

Dom: ".."

The two argued for a moment, on agreeing whether it was normal to have coffee on warm days, but Valk soon gave up on trying to persuade his brother, so he just smiled and called a waiter over, Which Valk gave their orders.

Valk: "Can we get 2 Ice Creams and a 'Iced' Coffee, Please?"

Dom: "I said i wanted-"

Valk: "Hehe."

Before Dom could correct Valk, The waiter nodded and walked away, Valk grinning while Dom sighed, About then minutes later, the food came, In which Valk took one of the ice creams and began to eat it, On the other hand, Dom grabbed the Iced coffee for a moment, Before drinking a tiny bit, He couldn't lie, it was nice and he enjoyed seeing his brother happy like this, So he went along with just chatting to valk as they ate Ice creams, Once finished, Valk then payed, Both Dom and Valk walked out, They really needed to get out more.. Since the Events they hosted took a lot of their energy, Maybe next time it'd go a bit better.. Before they just began to walk away, chatting.

--

Im not good at writing platonic stuff, but i hope this is good, Hope you enjoyed! Also yes im back, I've just got school tho, so uploading may be a bit late, but ill try my best to get chapters out! ^^ 

Words: 360 

Started: 6/9/23

Ended:   8/9/23