Hyperlaser, Katana and Medkit

Fluff, Cause why not.

--

It was around 6pm, Hyperlaser and Medkit were cuddling on the couch, While Katana was making dinner for the 3 of them, Ever since that first meet up, They've been hanging out more and more, Medkit purred softly as he sat there, enjoying the touches of Hyperlaser, Katana had soon finished dinner, bringing it to the two cuddling on the couch, putting it in the table before sitting next to medkit, basically them both sandwiching medkit, which he didn't mind as they talked and cuddled, About how their day went and such, Hyperlaser kissed medkit softly, Katana doing the same, Medkit blushed, pouting as he put his face in Katanas chest, enjoying the warmth, Hyperlaser chuckled at this..

Hyper: "So cute.. Im so glad we're together now.."

Katana: "I agree, He's, perfect.."

Med: "Oh shut up.."

Medkit blushed more, Unable to take complements, as the 3 of them had now forgotten the dinner on the table, as Katana picked up medkit, bringing him upstairs as Hyperlaser followed, Being thrown on the bed before being cuddled by them both again,

Medkit didn't think he'd like this type of relationship, Nor with these.. But he was proven wrong as he got cuddled by the two, Sure he may not like romantic relationships.. but this was just fine, The last time he ever trusted someone so much.. It failed, So Medkit enjoyed this feeling, Sure Sword was there for Medkit, But every now and then he would get glimpses of them red eyes, and the-

Medkit's thoughts were stopped by a concerned Katana and Hyperlaser, Katana ran his fingers through Medkit's messy hair, Calming him down as medkit had zoned out, Tears stained his face ever so slightly, The 3 of them continued to lay down and cuddle in bed til they fell asleep..

In the morning, Medkit woke up first, Getting up was quite hard, As he had Katana around his waist holding on, but he managed to get free, walking downstairs, he decided to cook up something for them, since they had totally forgotten the dinner from last night, Maybe things weren't so bad after all.. Maybe Medkit could finally be at peace, Just so he thought.

--

Ooh, cliffhanger 😈 I wonder.

Anyway yeah, this ship is slowly becoming one of my favourites, medhammer being my 1st.

Words: 400

Started: 15/9/23

Ended: 16/9/23