An unexpected call?

Im back!! (Sorta)
For now uh, Have this ZukaBroker smut and fluff. :3

---

It was late at night, B.zuka had just gotten home after taking the last Couple Phighters home from Phights, And he was warn out, He exited his truck as he walked up to the house door, fumbling with the keys for a moment before he found the right one, Unlocking it as the door finally swung open.

Zuka entered the house quickly, Not wanting to be out in the cold by now, as it was about 11Pm by now, Yet he wasn't alone, Rocket, His Adopted son was staying around His for a bit, It was just a thing Him and his son did, And zuka didn't mind at all spending time with his son when not buzy.

Zuka, who felt tired, decided he just wanted to sleep by now, And so he walked to the kitchen, Where he made himself some Quick noodles.. He would've made something more, But by now he just wanted to sleep.. So after about 10 minutes he had finally finished making the noodles, and sat down at the table on a chair, Quickly eating it.

Once Zuka had finished, He put the bowl in the sink, And would deal with it in the morning.. He tiredly got up, walking up the stairs to his room, which was quite messy, since he hadn't had time to clean it in a while, He didn't bother tho as he took all of clothes off yet his boxers, As that's just what he slept in, Getting into the bed as he finally closed his eyes..

Then his phone rang..

Zuka groaned slightly, not wanting to answer it to whoever would be calling at this time, He picked the phone up, And it was broker, Who else would call him at this time? He answered the phone, yawning.

A second later a voice was heard from over the phone, "Hey Zuka! I sort-of need somewhere to stay tonight.." Broker said from over the phone, Not sounding tired at all despite the fact it was now about 12pm. "..Fine, But you'll have to sleep on the couch or something, Rockets around and he's in the Guest room so.." Zuka muttered before he got cut off. "Alright! I'll be there soon!" Broker said, before the call ended on Zuka's side, Sighing, He got up, throwing on a large oversized shirt cause at this time he wasn't getting formally dressed.

Zuka walked down the stairs, sitting down on the couch in the living room til he heard the door open, then close, and footsteps coming towards the living room.

"Hey zuka! thanks for letting me sleep here." Broker said, A grin on his face. "yeah, yeah, You can sleep on the-" before zuka could even finish his sentence he was cut off again. "oh come onn, can't I sleep anywhere else??" Broker whined playfully, Not really expecting yes for an answer, but Zuka sighed, as he grabbed Brokers arm and pulled him upstairs to his room, Broker grinned as he simply sat on the bed, pulling zuka on also, But he fell ontop of broker, and turned slightly red as it was silentl for a moment with just Zuka ontop of broker, but soon got up as he apologized, Yet he was met with broker now pinning him down to the bed, Before Zuka could even speak Broker kissed him on the lips, It was passionate and lasted a while before they finally stopped, saliva connecting their lips as they both stared at eachother, Broker having a big grin on his face, While Zuka was more blushing, and not as expected this.

"Can we sleep now?" Zuka muttered quietly.. Blushing still as he stared at broker, "Awh.. come on! Just 5 more kisses.." broker whined, "No." Zuka replied back, "Just onnne then??" Broker begged, gligging slightly, Zuka shook his head, but was Suddenly met with Broker kissing him all over, a grin on his face as he did so, "Alrighty then! 20 it is!~".. Zuka squeaked slightly, Blushing as he just let broker kiss him.

In the guest room, Rocket woke up.. Wondering what the noises was from his father's room? He got up and went towards Zuka's room, He opened the door to see Broker ontop of Zuka, Now kissing alot more, He just stood there, Completely shocked, As Zuka finally noticed, "Rocket- This isn't what it-" Rocket just ran out, Screaming as he went to his own room.. Zuka sighed, and stared at Broker, who was now laughing abunch, "Soo, Why don't we take this further?~" Broker teased, A snug grin on his face as Zuka turned completely red, but soon nodded slightly, Broker now with the knowledge he wanted to do it also, removed Zuka's shirt, revealing his chest as he tessed zuka more, admiring his body, "Just hurry up.. you big tease.." Zuka said, Blushing as Broker nodded, taking off his own clothes until they were both left naked cept from their boxers.. Broker Quickly pulled off both of their boxers, revealing both of their members, "Seems like I'm bigger hun~" Broker said, Clearly wanting to tease Zuka as he now lifted zuka a bit, lining his member up with Zuka's tight hole. "Don't tell me your doing this with no lube.." Zuka said, Now a bit more reluctant, But broker sighed as he spat on his fingers, getting them wet as he quickly shoved them inside Zuka, Stretching him out, Zuka whined softly, Becoming more needy for Broker. "God fine.. Just do it." Zuka grumbled slightly, needy by now to be fucked by Broker, Broker quickly pulled his fingers out of Zuka's still tight hole as he lined his member back up with Zuka's hole, now pushing in as Zuka moaned out slightly, biting his lip in pain and pleasure, As Broker began to thrust inside of Zuka, Wet skin slaps against skin, as Broker slowly but surely got more rougher, Pounding into Zuka as he held Zuka's horns, tugging them slightly as Zuka moaned out random words, Begging to be fucked more as Broker soon was near, panting as he finally released inside of Zuka, A grin on his face as he moaned, finally pulling out and letting his cum drip out of Zukas hole..

"We should get cleaned up.. Well you atleast." Broker giggled, Admiring Zuka's body as he rubbed zuka's member slowly, before putting his mouth over it as he began to suck on it, Zuka moaned as he thrusted up slightly, Nearing release already as he quickly came down brokers throat, Broker got off, wiping the cum off his chin as he finally stood up from the bed.

"Cmon, I'll help you get cleaned up old man." Broker joked, As he picked Zuka up. "I can walk myself you know?" Zuka said, Slightly embarrassed as he let himself be carried to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom for some reason, setting zuka in the large tub, Why did he even have such a large Bathtub? Broker shrugged it off as he also got in, Running the water until it got filled, Finally being able to relax a bit with his lover.

"We should do this again sometime.." Zuka sighed, staring at broker who had a silly grin on his face as he said that. "Sure, Just not when rocket walks in on us." Zuka muttered, referring to before as Broker broke out in a laugh again remembering Rockets face as he saw the both of them on the bed.

Zuka and Broker cuddled up together in the bathtub as they helped eachother clean eachother up..