14. the rizz and the anti-rizz

I just love it when I go for a jog and I come face-to-face with a fucking bear 😍

Anyways

This was funnier in my head

'Yeah, I definitely got zero sleep

'Yeah, I definitely got zero sleep.' I deadpanned as I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling. My eyelids felt heavy but closing them made them feel light, and my restless thoughts prevented me from relaxing.

With a yawn, I threw my hand towards my phone and looked at the time.

6:50AM

'Yeah its time to wake up baby.' I thought, throwing my blankets off and slipping out of my bed.

I carefully stepped towards my bedroom's window and peeked out the cracks between the curtains.

The Porsche was no longer there.

'See? You're just paranoid.' I said to myself, grumbling as I opened the curtains wider to let some light into my room. 'It's not like they would came back for someone like me. I think.'

I shook my head, walking out of my room and down the stairs to head towards the kitchen. Dad had a morning shift today, but I decided that I may as well make breakfast if I'm staying up.

Glancing at the front door as I passed it, I took out my phone to scroll through my notifications as I took ingredients out of the pantry and onto a counter.

I yawned again as footsteps came down the stairs.

"(Y/N), you're awake." Dad said, cracking his neck. "Good morning."

"Morning," I said back.

"Did you not sleep well?" He asked, grabbing a glass from the cupboard.

"I wasn't very tired last night." I replied, "But I did finish that group project for History."

"That's great!"

I chuckled, putting a frying pan onto the stove. "I can make breakfast today. You can focus on your tea."